Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Default Re: CFCR telephone numbers

Quote Originally Posted by FrankH View Post
    Censorship? I copied and made the original post a sticky in "licencing and re licencing" the other day already. Read the site ;)
    Yeah, yeah... and I noticed it immediately after my hissy-fit and deleted my post. Read the site ;-{>}

But it would be good, for continuitiy's sake, to reflect the suggestion here also.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Quote Originally Posted by nortierd View Post
    Thanks Grail, will convey your thanks to Nakene.
    Always nice to hear if our staff our doing a nice job, will start a notice board in Gauteng North region and post your thanks on that
    Perhaps it will spur them on even more, employee of the month sort of incentive
    So if applicants from Gauteng North Stations deal with our members, please feel free to send me a pm if you are happy or dissatisfied with our members
    hi nortier im from malawi and i have purchesed a glock pistol from a dealer in fordsburg about 2 months ago and he has applied for a export permit for my gun and every time i call him to find out he says the cfr office have just installed a new computer system and are working on the permit please please please can you assist me in anyway i will be really greatfull to you if you can help me in anyway my name is imran chunara from lilongwe malawi tel +265999834205

User

Thank you Capt. It is really great to see this type of initiative!!!

Ciao,

G

User

This is a great idea yes. Is there not perhaps an email adress that we may use to do enquiries?
    I got this adress: firearmscallcentre@saps.org.za
    I've mailed them one question a few days ago. I don't know what the turnaround time on mails send to this adress is, if this is the correct adress even?

It is no problem to phone, but sometimes, in certain situations, answers are needed in writing.

User

Thank you - the list is great - finally managed to get hold of the person that is supposed to process my firearm application. It really is the blind leading the naked over there.

User

Good Evening Gents and the ever helpful Captain Nortier.Could Captain Nortier or somebody else possibly give some updated phone numbers please. The Western Cape Sections contact numbers does not exist anymore. They must have changed them since Captain Nortier posted them. Maybe in the CFR shuffle they had earlier this year.

Much appreciated and thank you.

a big thumbs up to Captain Nortier, after weeks of phoning cfr and getting the same old answer over and over, i phoned the 1st number for my region given by captain Nortier and the lady who answered had my file on her table i was approved the next morning.

Hi Guys,Does anyone have the provincial office number for kzn?My app and comp has been sitting there from May.

User

These numbers are worth mammoth amounts!!

I guess Im lucky since I only submitted both my comp.and licence end of June and phone the PTA headoffice just now and they say my comp is approved and now waiting to go for considiration. sad part is ive been getting answer for the past three weeks and they always end the convo saying ... "try in three weeks again".... anyone know how or where to call to speed things up? thanks!~

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast