Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: Complex Security - need advise

Quote Originally Posted by wormyzn View Post
    what ABHM said. Phew how many units you have at R500 per house hold.
    39 units! For a Level C Security Guard (pepper spray and batten) for two shifts a day (Day and Night) - R19 500 didn't know security guards are so expensive!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerkie View Post
    39 units! For a Level C Security Guard (pepper spray and batten) for two shifts a day (Day and Night) - R19 500 didn't know security guards are so expensive!!
    hence always engaging the needs of a security consultant who can actually end up saving you money in the long term!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

The bastards graced us with their presence again Saturday 01h00. But this time I almost caught them! Chased them around the complex for about 3 hours. We got CCTV footage and it looks like they were wearing bulletproof jackets from a certain 3 letter blue an yellow security company. I hope they got a big skrik this time!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gerkie View Post
    The bastards graced us with their presence again Saturday 01h00. But this time I almost caught them! Chased them around the complex for about 3 hours. We got CCTV footage and it looks like they were wearing bulletproof jackets from a certain 3 letter blue an yellow security company. I hope they got a big skrik this time!
    Honestly sounds like that have inside help. How are they getting in? CCTV to watch the main gate. Have the gate remotes reprogrammed?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bighunter View Post
    How are they getting in? Have the gate remotes reprogrammed?
    Pushed the electric fence away from the wall with sticks. We recoded all the remotes and codes a month ago. But they definitely got inside help, because they entered at the back of the complex and went straight to one of the units at the front of the complex! They even came there earlier the Friday to place dustbin at places to jump the walls.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by curious george View Post
    Ambulance/firebrigade can do without speedbumps.

I also would not rely exclusively on the "security" that the complex provides.

Another area to be mindfull off is if there units in the complex on "short-term" leases. BG's sometimes actually live next door,smile at everyone,and collect your goodies when you're on that long w/end or business trip you told everyone about...
    Lately not so 'sometimes'.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3