Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Pre 2012 outstanding applications

Well done.
    This goes to show that there are still guys willing to go the extra mile
    Thank you.

Gunsite members,as well as any other applicants who have applied for either firearm licenses or competency applications prior to 2012 and whose applications are still not finalised, are invited to submit duplicate applications to Capt. Nortier o
    r W/O Croukamp during the Huntex Expo.

They will be in the mobile command centre parked at the entrance to the restaurant from Friday to Sunday.

The duplicate applications must have been completed before you get there and all necessary supporting documentation must be attached. (Where possible, a copy of the dealers SAPS 350(a) to be attached if the firearm was bought from a dealer)

They will then start preparing the documentation for processing on Monday.

No payment will be necessary as payment was done when the original application was lodged.

This does not only apply to Gauteng North applicants, but to all provinces.
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

User

Rockstars! What about apps submitted 2 days ago...hehehe

Default Re: Pre 2012 outstanding applications

I know it is probably not allowed, as it seen as corruption or undue influence, but Cpt Nortier really deserves a major thank you (and by this I mean something tangible) from the members at GS. He is not simply doing his job, he actively reached out, registered as a user on GS, and offered help and advice to all.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    I know it is probably not allowed, as it seen as corruption or undue influence, but Cpt Nortier really deserves a major thank you (and by this I mean something tangible) from the members at GS. He is not simply doing his job, he actively reached out, registered as a user on GS, and offered help and advice to all.
    Yeah just be careful we don't get the man fired. He is a gem, and I mean that personally for all that he did for me.

User

I agree, we should defiantly do something to show our appreciation towards them and the hard work they do and truly going the extra mile.

They are Champions!!!!

User

I think the most we can do without raising any issues or giving the GFSA hippies firepower is to give them a well deserved handshake and thank you if you happen to see them over the weekend?

User

Can a complete application with documents be handed in on behalf of someone else?
    I will not be at Huntex but have a friend travelling up from Durban who will be. He could drop my application off for me.

I would gladly sponsor Cpt Notier a full set up of holster and magazine carriers of his choice if he could accept them without falling foul of any laws or regulations. As Skaaphaas said, he has made an outstanding effort to communicate and help the firearm community.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Carter View Post
    I would gladly sponsor Cpt Notier a full set up of holster and magazine carriers of his choice if he could accept them without falling foul of any laws or regulations. As Skaaphaas said, he has made an outstanding effort to communicate and help the firearm community.
    Problem is he doesn't have a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk777 View Post
    Welcome, SO, do you own any firearms yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by nortierd View Post
    Dirk 777, no I don't, but I am passionate about other things, so I understand that firearms are a passion with many and I respect that.

User

Feed him and his team with burgers and coke/coffee for the duration of Huntex

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast