Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ambush....

User

Default Ambush....

http://www.dieburger.com/Suid-Afrika...moord-20120418

*RIP!*

Any thoughts/ideas or lessons we can take away from this?

Default Re: Ambush....

I'm surprised this wasn't posted yesterday. I watched that video a couple of times now. It is a reminder of how quickly things go south, and how aware we must be of our surroundings. Something innocent-looking, like someone driving like an ass on the forecourt could potentially mean your life.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

I heard it was a hit. Some thing about diamonds.

Sure doesnt look like a random robbery

User

By the looks of things the BG's knew what to do. Been looking at the video a few times and i might be wrong but looks 6 BG's are involved. Each of them placed so they can see 360 around them.Dont know if it was the video but they looked very calm about doing this aswell. Scary to think what BG's are capable of doing without thinking twice about it. Dont know what i would have done in that situation. R.I.P Louis Voster.

User

Why shoot him except if that was part of the order? They could have taken the package and have been gone before he even knew what happened

Quote Originally Posted by racingfreak View Post
    Why shoot him except if that was part of the order? They could have taken the package and have been gone before he even knew what happened
    My neighbour willingly gave up his car in a hijacking in his driveway. They still shot him in both legs. When I asked the cops why they shot him when they had the keys and he was non combatitive. There reply was simply that all the attention gets diverted from the escaping criminals and is placed on the shot victim. The time lost in first attending to the injured and phoning for medical asistance before phoning the cops is the time that allows them to get away and also the trauma apparently overrides the recollection of the criminals and the crime scene.

User

Can someone translate the article into english asseblief..

User

Google Chrome did it for me

A former provincial cricketer who was "the next Graeme Pollock" described, in broad daylight yesterday in a carefully planned attack at a petrol station was shot dead in cold blood.
    Mr. Louis Vorster (46) it was about 13:50 at the Total garage near Lanseria offramp on the N14 highway between Krugersdorp and Pretoria stopped for a few things in quick shop. And he just minutes later from the garage parking lot could go in a silver Polo GTI behind his Toyota pulled and blocked his path. Three robbers took his car from all sides surrounded. One opened his door and shot him three times. Yet the door on the passenger side and opened a packet of hand. The attackers quickly into their car and drove off. a Notice of Vorster on the scene, believed to staff members of the garage said he suspects that Vorster, a packet of diamonds from him. Police would not confirm it. They said the investigation is still in an early stage and all information is followed. The knowledge that the diamonds may be the reason for the assassination. Vorster, what route to Lanseria airport in the garage stopped, after Apparently a large game farm in Namibia have. Last year he was still a club in Namibia played and dreamed of this country someday in the World Cup cricket series to represent. Vorster understood to be several stations in Pretoria possession and was under more involved in beesboerderye. His firm Morgan Air has export flowers and vegetables to Europe transport. He was a very successful businessman, has said. on security videos of the garage's CCTV can clearly "see how the attackers him specifically targeted. They stopped at a petrol pump stopping and at a distance took up position while waiting for he left the shop. This is the video clearly that their only interest in the parcel on the front seat. the man who had shot him, presumably a silencer on his pistol, as several witnesses said the shots had "very strange" and had sounded "softer than what one would expect." Lieutenant Colonel. Tshisikhawe Ndou, provincial police spokesman, said he could not comment on the incident says. Vorster, a left-handed batsman who include Namibia, Matabeleland, the Transvaal, Northern Transvaal, North Worcestershire and played in Britain, his career in first class cricket in 1985 - '86 season begins. He 4786 runs at an average of 33.23 runs scored with 188 runs his best in an innings. His last game in first class cricket for Namibia against Oostelikes in October 2009 in Windhoek. Vorster in 1966 in Potchefstroom born and is survived by his wife, Rika, and a teenage boy. A shocked Mr. Joubert Strydom, former Northern Transvaal teammate Vorster, last night told of Vorster's dream for Namibia in World Cup cricket tournament to represent. "He was always a smart guy and a very good batsman. He was someone with whom you are comfortable about cricket could talk, especially about the tactical and psychological aspects of the game. " Mr. Hugh Page, together with Vorster in Transvaal "Mean Machine"-era games, said his friend would have certainly not trickery has stopped. "Louis was a hell of a good businessman and a quiet, modest family man who always had a low profile. "He was a great man and I am deeply shocked and completely devastated about his death," said Page said. 1. The attackers came in this car. 2. One of them took to the petrol pump statement. Vorster (front) drive from its bay. 3. The attackers blocked his path with a suspected stolen car. 4. One of the robbers pulled Vorster's door and shot him three times. 5. Another open the passenger door and pulled a pack out. 6. All three attackers ran back to their car and sped away. The car was later by the Police found along the way. police officers removed Vorster's body.

User

scarey life means nothing to these animals

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast