Default Tactical Baton and Intro to Edged Weapon Courses - Book now!

GICS is very proud to announce that we will be launching a range of training courses aimed at members of the public, corporates, security companies and law enforcement.

We will be running the first set of courses on the weekend of 26 and 27 May 2012:

ASP Tactical Baton Certification (ABC) Program - 26/05/2012

Introduction to Edged Weapons - 27/05/2012

Courses will be facilitated by Dean Nieuwoudt. Dean has served in the SANDF, SAPS and Durban Metro Police, both as an instructor and on an operational level including drug enforcement, special projects, intervention unit, CPO, child protection and other duties.

Dean has a long list of local and international experience and qualifications behind his name, including but not limited to: Registered Assessor and Moderator, Metro Police Instructor, SAPS Weapons (SWAT) Instructor, Crowd Management Instructor, ASP Baton and Handcuffing Instructor, First Aid Instructor, Basic and Intermediate Life Support Medic, Glock Armourer and Close Protection Officer. Dean is also an active 3 gun shotist and has a particular passion for edged and impact weapons.

Besides being highly qualified, Dean has a true passion for training. You only need to spend a few minutes in his presence talking about training to realise this and it is for this reason that we have decided to synergise with Dean to offer not only relevant but practical training.

We are very excited about the courses and look forward to offering more courses in future.

Booking is essential and space is limited, so please book now to avoid disappointment.

Email training@gicombatsuppies.co.za or call us on 021 555 3858 to book your spot.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or queries.

At your service,
    The GICS Team

Email. training@gicombatsupplies.co.za
    Website. www.gicombatsupplies.co.za

Default Re: Tactical Baton and Intro to Edged Weapon Courses - Book now!

I have done one or two firearm courses presented by Dean - real nice guy that seems to know his stuff!
    Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving with a well preserved body...

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Good to see Dean out there.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Dean and I go way back.........It is great to have him in CT.

Best of luck with the courses.........

Steven