Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    User

Default Re: Finalization of Firearm Applications within 90 working days - SAPS

That's what they told me too. I argued and emailed but at the end, I still waited 5 months.

Well I'm on 101 actual working days and at least 88 "CFR working days". Been in consideration since 22 Feb.
    There are no stupid questions ........ just stupid people

User

A friend of mine has had 2 applications stuck at Richards Bay DFO for 9 weeks without it being captured that is for his section 13 renewal and a new application for a SLR section 16 I think time for GOSA

Good Day to all

Can somebody please assist me with regards to contacting GOSA for help with my .303 section 15 licence application that has been in the process for more than 124 (working) days already.

Thanks

User

Quote Originally Posted by crearsautheron View Post
    Good Day to all

Can somebody please assist me with regards to contacting GOSA for help with my .303 section 15 licence application that has been in the process for more than 124 (working) days already.

Thanks
    ???
    http://www.gunownerssa.org/

I did register at GOSA but as there sites explains an administrator still needs to approve the credentials and my account.

I have received no response from them after regestering.

So still waiting.

contact issueswithcfr@gmail.com in the meantime.

User

Quote Originally Posted by MTTSS View Post
    contact issueswithcfr@gmail.com in the meantime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    THIS^^^^

It's 90 ORDINARY days, and it's from the moment you submit at your DFO to when you get your license/refusal.

Simple, finish and klaar!

Anything other than this is just confused misunderstanding perpetuated as a vain attempt to excuse inefficiency.
    @Paul & @MTTSS will it be rude of me to send them an email politely requesting them to finalise my competency application? It has only been 91 working days at the moment, but I really want to get the license app in ASAP.

Also, may I cc admin@gunownerssa.org & issueswithcfr@gmail.com in that mail? I have already copied in all the complaints addresses available to me in that mail..

Quote Originally Posted by Antonie_Pienaar View Post
    @Paul & @MTTSS will it be rude of me to send them an email politely requesting them to finalise my competency application? It has only been 91 working days at the moment, but I really want to get the license app in ASAP.

Also, may I cc admin@gunownerssa.org & issueswithcfr@gmail.com in that mail? I have already copied in all the complaints addresses available to me in that mail..
    You can do all of that. And go into all kinds of detail why they should finalize your competency quicker. And they still wont.

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    You can do all of that. And go into all kinds of detail why they should finalize your competency quicker. And they still wont.
    Haha, I know..... Will make me feel a bit betrer, if that counts for anything. Eedjits.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7