Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: SA made guns

User

Default Re: SA made guns

Hi, I am having trouble uploading. please go look at this website. http://smallarmsillustrated.tripod.com/01.htm

U will find it under South-Africa an all other countries in same format.. SORRY.

User

Even better bro! Thanks!
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

User

User

Yes, thanks! I have been enjoying that site ever since you posted that link. In fact...
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

User

Wiiii, got mu Musgrave 9mm pistol and Republic 38 this week. The Republic is fantastic quality and finnish. In line with the best S&W from the 70's by the looks of it!

The Musgrave is .... STRANGE! I have never seen anything like it. It will be very interesting to see ifnit works

Quote Originally Posted by farmer-el View Post
    Thanks, The Folding stock on the R6 in the first pic fols to the left of the receiver. Is that standard. Not familiar with the LM or R6?
    Those are not pictures of a real R5 and R6 IMO.
    If you look at the R6 picture - The Folding stock's knuckle is in the standard right position (must be a mirror image to fold the stock left) - thus if the stock was really in that folded position as in the picture and then extended, you would have at least a 65mm offset from your midline of the receiver (what a convenient way to shoot, using the cocking handle as a sight). Then obviously are the bolt carriers in an abnormal position for an R / Galil rifle, as they have no hold open device, nor have open bolt firing mechanisms. If a custom made magazine hold open device was constructed in some way, the standard polymer magazines would not be able to fulfil this requirement. Also the flash hider on the R6 is unknown. I believe these can only be replica’s, airsoft or custom build movie tools which ended up on the wrong page.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10