Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    I cannot help but wonder if Socrates' spelling errors in his post is a subtle hint.
    There is nothing subtle about my lack of correct spelling in any language. :-)

Default Re: Gun Africa magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    Yebbut I wasn't going to spell god with a capital letter either, and then I thought of how many people that would piss of so I just chucked a "pete" in there as a stopgap.
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Quote Originally Posted by ravingDIODE View Post
    that are to funy !

User

Is there any way to download a pdf version of the digital magazine? It's a nightmare trying to read on phone using the browser...

User

Perhaps the guys at Gun Africa can make use of this function of the software they used to make the online magazine: http://fliphtml5.com/product-feature...ndroid-app.php

Here's a direct link to the magazine which makes it a bit easier to read in my opinion (still difficult to read on mobile though, and requires that you be online): http://online.fliphtml5.com/mcnu/bcax/

Awesome mag. Going to buy it.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15