Default ND•3 & 5 - Long Distance Laser Designator - The Ultimate Alternative to Night Vision

Check these out at [URL="http://www.lasergenetics.com/nd3-laser-designator.aspx"] and http://www.lasergenetics.com/nd5-laser-designator.aspx for additional information.

The great news is the price US $329.95 and $349.95 SA R2250.00 and R2350.00.

User

I read some reports mentioning missaligned laser units so I would be weary of ordering one from the US just for to get here less than perfect.

Afaik I know Nich Yale is the local agent - I would rather get it through nthem in case something is not perefect.

I get them from Nick Yale and supply at a lower price than their retail prices (+/- R2395) so it is entirely your choice if you want to pay a higher price for the identical product and service.

Also, why do you assume that I wouldn't stand by the product wrt failures etc if I brought them in myself?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Armed Preacher View Post
    I get them from Nick Yale and supply at a lower price than their retail prices (+/- R2395) so it is entirely your choice if you want to pay a higher price for the identical product and service.

Also, why do you assume that I wouldn't stand by the product wrt failures etc if I brought them in myself?
    Why do assume that I would assume you would not stand by your product?

You mentioned the $ price and I said in a passing comment that I would rather buy it locally.

You sell them locally so I do not understand what the issue is? You sell them at a competitive price so I will gladly refer someone to you if they wanted one because you are selling at a competitive price locally .
    Last edited by DS; 05-05-2010 at 18:18.