Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Drug Dealers in my street in fact in my driveway , Help Needed please

hi Guys ,

I stay on the west rand and since I moved into my new house , I seen these suspect
    cars on a few occasions and decided to keep a close eye on them ,

I have realized this is nigerian drug dealers who use my street and in fact my driveway as a drop off zone , I have see the same guys (nigerians ) and various other cars doing these deals right in front of my house day or night , and yesterday my 6 year old asked me what these people are doing at our house everyday.

to make matters worse there is a this group of young boys cant be older than 18 roaming our street and I did not think anything of it until i saw them yesterday collecting stuff from these nigerians ,

With my wife and my kids at home all day I am concerned about their safety

I dont trust druggies and I dont trust nigerians either

Is there any of you SAPS guys who can give me advise on what to do ?

please help

User

Go to the police and tell them what's happening and tell them to do a sting operation from close by to catch the drug dealers. Show you wife how to use your FA and leave the FA at home with her.

User

Default Re: Drug Dealers in my street in fact in my driveway , Help Needed please

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    Go to the police and tell them what's happening and tell them to do a sting operation from close by to catch the drug dealers. Show you wife how to use your FA and leave the FA at home with her.
    That suggestion started so good, and then you go and mess it up with the last part :-( Sad face...

User

Default Re: Drug Dealers in my street in fact in my driveway , Help Needed please

A mate of mine lived in a townhouse complex and had a similar situation, he eventually got the police involved, they invaded his house and did a stake out on the nigerians dealings and eventaully raided the nigerians and took them away. Last he ever saw or heard of them.

Get the police involved and don't take matters into your own hands. These guys have alot of friends and will make your life hell.

I have contacted the cops on various occasions , they said I must phone them while its in progress now there is no way they will get there within that time span ,

I was thinking along the lines of gathering info for SAPS or reservist and have them raid the
    dealers and druggies homes perhaps ? Infact I just got one of the dealers name and phone number from one of my connections surely that is a start ?

Not a good idea Mayhem , not only is it against the law , but my wife doesn't have the discipline to take care of a gun , I have armed her with a ADT panic button for now

User

Quote Originally Posted by cerop View Post
    That suggestion started so good, and then you go and mess it up with the last part :-( Sad face...
    Imagine if they try to get in his house and his wife is alone with no protection? Will you be able to live with yourself knowing that you could have left you FA with her to protect herself? Guys this is a cruel world we live in and chance does not work with me, maybe some won't agree with me but at least I know that's what I would do... Just my 2c ;-)

User

agreed, local police and then have them handle it.

User

You have to be a pain in the butt for SAPS, i know my mate also battled, but one day he came through to someone who cared and things happened, he said it was like the movies. Perhaps get car registration numbers etc, but don't get involved in any way. Phone the station commissioner if you have to. Speak to ADT, i have found in the past that alarm / response companies have a good relationship with SAPS and therefore many more contacts.

Just be persistant, no one else cares about you and your familys safety except you.

Imagine if they try to get in his house and his wife is alone with no protection? Will you be able to live with yourself knowing that you could have left you FA with her to protect herself? Guys this is a cruel world we live in and chance does not work with me, maybe some won't agree with me but at least I know that's what I would do... Just my 2c ;-)

I hear you , I just don't think my wife will be able to use the F.A should she need to ,
    At this stage I have to rely on ADT , They are fairly visible in my street and even have a small office there , I am not sure if they are aware of this problem , I will contact them tho as a start off .

IT'S ILLEGAL, GO READ THE ACT!!
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast