Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Default Re: Drug Dealers in my street in fact in my driveway , Help Needed please

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    Glocky. By that logic, same then would apply to driving a car or even walking down the street. Glad you're OK.
    Yes I just think the risk on a bike is higher ,

Thanks was badly shaken but OK

Default Re: Drug Dealers in my street in fact in my driveway , Help Needed please

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    I'm going to be an ass and say that you went and looked for trouble. Without a gun.

Just really glad you're okay! What did the cops say?

Have to agree with you , Stupid move I made to chase after them , My first thought was to get the cops along the way and hand over to them , :)

Cops came and took statements for all the cars broken into , and advise me I don't need to open a case because no one was hurt , I wasn't in the mood to argue with them , so left it

User

I don't want to alarm you but if they managed to identify you and know where you live they may come after you and yours. Keep you firearm on you AT ALL TIMES.

And be safe, don't do anything stupid like that again.

User

Hectic Glocky - glad you're OK.

Carry, always.
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar View Post
    I don't want to alarm you but if they managed to identify you and know where you live they may come after you and yours. Keep you firearm on you AT ALL TIMES.

And be safe, don't do anything stupid like that again.

Yes my thoughts as well , Luckily I did not turn onto my driveway and turned around in the road so looked Like I was just driving past ,

Also they don't know what I look like had a tinted visor on my bike

ADT has committed to put an armed guard in front of my house from 4- 7 every night

Yup I know it was a stupid move , but on the other hand
    we cant just let people get away with things like this ,if you guys know what I am saying

we need some kind of reaction from the public side.

Quote Originally Posted by JS4 View Post
    Hectic Glocky - glad you're OK.

Carry, always.

Thanks JS4 .

I have a small arms safe for sale as my gun wont ever see the inside again :)

User

Quote Originally Posted by Glocky View Post
    I don't need to open a case because no one was hurt , I wasn't in the mood to argue with them , so left it
    F#cking useless pieces of sh1t. Just to damn lazy to do the paper work. You were shot at. Wtf must happen before they open a case.

Glad you ok. Be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    F#cking useless pieces of sh1t. Just to damn lazy to do the paper work. You were shot at. Wtf must happen before they open a case.

Glad you ok. Be safe.
    yeah did not even ask where it happened or went to the scene to see if some bystanders where hit or nothing ,

Anyways I am off to the bush for the weekend I need to get out of JHB

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10