Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Drug Dealers in my street in fact in my driveway , Help Needed please

Put up a visible surveillance camera at your gate and a good light on a day night switch in the evening, this might prevent them dealing in your driveway or in front of your house.

I'm always worried that tipping the cops of might point the fingers to you and they make your life difficult. Maybe I watch to much TV?

Default Re: Drug Dealers in my street in fact in my driveway , Help Needed please

Any LEO's on the west rand who can assist with this perhaps ?

Going about it all wrong. You go to the station and complain there. Wait and see. No joy, go back, get hold of the sector commander. Still no joy? Brigadier.

Some police are really slapgat! But you get those who are on the ball! Good cops!

You should not have to lick ass for help!

And agreed, leaving a FA is a bad idea. Because his wife can MAAAAAYYYBEE save herself, but due to negligence OP my be arrested or not be allowed to own a FA then. Then with some revenge from the BG things can go horribly wrong with no decent protection.

Get her competent and get her armed.

Quote Originally Posted by Black-ops View Post
    Put up a visible surveillance camera at your gate and a good light on a day night switch in the evening, this might prevent them dealing in your driveway or in front of your house.

I'm always worried that tipping the cops of might point the fingers to you and they make your life difficult. Maybe I watch to much TV?

Maybe you do, maybe I do. But it is not impossible.

Glocky, build a bomb in your paving a let the bodies hit the floor ;-).

Kidding

User

If it was closer to my area I would've loved to help!
    Beware the killer ræbbit of Caerbannog! Look, that ræbbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide. It's a killer!!! He's got huge, sharp... eh, he can leap about... LOOK AT THE BONES!!!
    [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmu5sRIizdw&sns=em[/URL]

User

Glocky,

It's not as easy as raid the home... You have to have a very good reason to just knock on a door and ask to search the house. You have to motivate the reason to your Station Commander to which he will assemble a team and try and get the paperwork out the way... short of it is, try and catch them in public and arrest them then and there.

If the kids that is selling them is under aged it makes it more difficult and a social worker must be present most of the time, you can however detain them at the cop shop and wait for one to arrive.

Don't just phone your cop shop and think they will give you a straight answer, always remember there are cops, and then there are cops that work hard and deserve a bells. Those are the ones that will solve your problem without putting you or your family at risk with revenge hit form the Nigerians. Go and speak to your local Station Commander or the Reservist Coordinator, that is the best advice I can give at this stage.

And please don't leave your sidearm with your wife, its illegal. Hopefully if she doesn't bother them, they won't bother her. Keep the doors locked at all times and keep the ADT panic close.

If there is some reservists or cops on GS that operates in your area I am sure they will help you out, or at least make it difficult enough for them to deal somewhere remote and out of the civilian areas. Nobody wants a residential shootout if it should come to that.

Strongs mate!

User

Will see if I know anyone in that area that could help. In the meantime, try gathering as much info as possible, like common drop off/pick up times(like between 6 and 7 every friday, etc), car info like make and model, reg number, etc, descriptions of dealers and buyers, etc. Whoever does help, would benefit from as much info as you can pass onto them.
    Beware the killer ræbbit of Caerbannog! Look, that ræbbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide. It's a killer!!! He's got huge, sharp... eh, he can leap about... LOOK AT THE BONES!!!

User

Quote Originally Posted by white_ræbbit View Post
    Dis mos wat ons doen!

User

Quote Originally Posted by white_ræbbit View Post
    We should plan a road trip :-)

User

Quote Originally Posted by hypervdm View Post
    Dis mos wat ons doen!
    Onder andere :-)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast