Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Re: Drug Dealers in my street in fact in my driveway , Help Needed please

Thanks for all the responses guys , I am in the meanwhile gathering info . As I said I already have the dealers name and number (if that would help ) probably stolen car and pay as you go phone , gathering car reg now ,

There are for sure a few cars who come on regular basis A white jetta I have seen a few times myself.

I just spoke to my wife and she said this happened 4 times so far this morning

I told her to get the info but carry on as normal and dont look suspicious so they suspect anything.

As for the boys roaming our streets , if they all druggies it will only be a matter of time till they start breaking in and robbing people to feed their habit.

Our street is very quiet as its a U street with only two entrances I think this contributes

User

Default Re: Drug Dealers in my street in fact in my driveway , Help Needed please

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    Imagine if they try to get in his house and his wife is alone with no protection? Will you be able to live with yourself knowing that you could have left you FA with her to protect herself? Guys this is a cruel world we live in and chance does not work with me, maybe some won't agree with me but at least I know that's what I would do... Just my 2c ;-)
    Keep your 2c... you gonna need it to lawyer up when they arrest you for being negligent.

Look, I hear what you are saying, but that is not the way to go about it. Instead, get your wife armed. If it was my wife, and i was in that situation, heck, I would have asked her to spend some time with her parents, or I would make sure I am at home when she is, or something, but I won't put an unlicenced firearm in her hands. that's going to cause trouble for both you and her.

User

Quote Originally Posted by cerop View Post
    We should plan a road trip :-)
    And get someone who knows how to sabotauge the AVL on a SAPS vehicle :-p
    Beware the killer ræbbit of Caerbannog! Look, that ræbbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide. It's a killer!!! He's got huge, sharp... eh, he can leap about... LOOK AT THE BONES!!!
    [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmu5sRIizdw&sns=em[/URL]

I will supply food and drinks :)

User

With a pair of pliers and a blow torch?

Quote Originally Posted by ady View Post
    With a pair of pliers and a blow torch?
    I will supply that as well :)

User

PM me the reg once you have it please. Also car make, colour, etc.
    Beware the killer ræbbit of Caerbannog! Look, that ræbbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide. It's a killer!!! He's got huge, sharp... eh, he can leap about... LOOK AT THE BONES!!!
    [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmu5sRIizdw&sns=em[/URL]

User

Jeez, it works me up that these guys have the gonads to come to my country and carry on like this. WTF?

We have the same problem here. I used to live in a area of PE in the mid 90's and it was awesome, now its like a drug den.

Quote Originally Posted by white_ræbbit View Post

Good stuff and good men! Thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by white_ræbbit View Post
    Thanks Meneer , will do , will gather some info and send it all on to you

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast