Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: FN FAL PRON

Quote Originally Posted by marshy View Post
    How great is this!!!!!!! FAL with ACR stock adapter and stock! http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346210ACR Stock-http://www.bushmaster.com/products.asp?cat=11And the best part? the guy that designed the adapter will soon be going into production of them!
    Something doesn't look right about a FN with a ACR stock, it should have at least been a SCAR one. Even if you can get the stock and adaptor, you'll need the para bits too. Unless you have a para that is.

Default Re: FN FAL PRON

Some nice guns here

User

Marshy... you have taken a picture of heaven, or at least my idea of what heaven should like like

Pierce Morgan and GFSA's worst nightmare, causing them to wake up in a cold sweat hahahaha

User

FN FAL Chambered in 5.56mm, Using 30-round Steyr AUG Magazines

Posted 2 hours ago in Rifles by Steve (Editor-In-Chief) with No Comments
    Ronaldo Olive dug up another interesting story for us. Back int he late 1980s, Argentine weapon manufacturer Fábrica Militar de Armas Porátiles Domingo Matheu decided to create a FN FAL chambered in 5.56mm. They strangely enough decided to adapt the 5.56mm Steyr AUG magazines to fit into the [Read More…]

User

Reviving this thread as there were recent posts from members discussing FN FALs or R1s.

My folding stock FAL purchased from Classic Arms. Built on a 300000 serial number range R1 upper receiver and R1 barrel cut down to 18", with FN Belgium para lower, folding stock, para carrier, bolt, handguards and pistol grip. I am not sure if the Classic Arms gunsmiths did the conversion, or if they received it as built. The rifle is similar in build to the SAP armourer conversions done for Koevoet, Flying Squad and Special Task Force.

Posing with Rhodesian camouflage, however based on the photographic record, the Rhodesian Army had very few folding stock/Para FALs - there were a few found as war-booty on cross-border raids.

Attachment 35597

My Lyttelton Engineering Works R1 (third configuration - first series) 200000 serial number range with matching numbers except for the barrel. In storage at Classic Arms waiting for me to license it.

Attachment 35598

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5