I got pulled over the other day for going over the speed limit by a few km. While talking to the cop I dropped the f-bomb unintentionally and not directed at him. He asked me not to talk like that in front of him which I replied by saying I use the word a lot and it wasn't intentional or aimed at him. In return he just kept raising his voice threatening to arrest me and I kept saying there is no need to shout, he continued until he was literally shouting at me right up in my face at this point I decided to tell him I'm getting my phone out to record his behavior to which he replied its illegal to film an officer to which I ignored and continued to do, his attitude changed quickly and he became very polite once I was recording him.

It was as if he wanted me to beg and grovel to him not to arrest me, which I would not do and just stood my ground eventually in silence while he let loose at me.

I could have understood his reaction if I swore at him but that was not the case. So what is the law on filming police/traffic officers and what is the law on dropping a swear word in front of them if it is not aimed at them. It seems as if they will use anything these days to try get one over on you or belittle you because they always have to be right in their little power trip reality.