Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: How we doing in the Olympics?

Well this is also explainable.....he/she can only swim in the croc invested rivers as there is no more swimming pools left to practice in, and the crocs are quite fast in the water.....

OK, I am being nasty...... md217

enjoyed the weightlifting tonight, that Chinese guy really did well! was not as amused by the heavy weight Judo finals, THe Archery finals were pretty good but I only got the highlights version. Really enjoyed the ladies gymanstics and the 1500 meters!
    Boy oh Boy that Jamaican guy is fast, I am shouting loudly for all African competitors now and When not applicable am shouting for the Chinese!

I am not an avid athletics follower at all, can someone please tell me when Oscar is running or if he still is running, he is my real champion whether he wins or not! and I seem to miss all the shooting events anybody know screen times!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

The lady swimmer from ZIM is not really from ZIM! When they interviewed her, she replied in a broad American accent! Apparently she's been living there most of her life! ???

The Men's Individual Archery final was brilliant!
    Because a thing seems difficult to you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish - Marcus Aurelius

sligtly off the olympics topic but does anybody know where one can pick up targets with Matt Goddards (yesterdays ref between NZ and SA) face on them. >:(

I do admit that I am a fanatical Springbok supporter but I have rarely seen such a display of blatant bias against one team, by a refferee on a rugby field he might as well have just worn an All Black Jersey!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Is this now the voice of sour grapes....... ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Corné
    Is this now the voice of sour grapes....... ;D
    no more the voice of sincere and heart rending dissappointment, I love the game of rugby and I love the Springboks and am always devastated when we lose and doubly so when there was such a clear display of unfair adjudication, but oh well at the end of the day its only a game so get em next time boys! ;D

User

Quote Originally Posted by abhm
    slightly off the Olympics topic but does anybody know where one can pick up targets with Matt Goddard's (yesterdays ref between NZ and SA) face on them. >:(
    For the first try yes I can understand ......but that last one.... really you want someone else's face on the target...... ;D

hjk

At last someone won a silver in the long jump didnt catch the name........

yeah that last try was truly heart breaking my head is still in my hands as I cringe at the thought of it again! confused0068

Quote Originally Posted by abhm
    yeah that last try was truly heart breaking my head is still in my hands as I cringe at the thought of it again! confused0068
    Do you want a hanky......... ;D

yes please with Matt Goddards face on it as well!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2