I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Default Re: Usefull legal definitions

Interesting. Can see that you have a few specifically defined crimes that only concerns children. Seems likea good way to go.

Also Bestiality is interesting. Fully legal here, but high voices are heard for making it criminal again. Unfortunatelly due to "sex farms" and other really sick things.

User

I'm to afraid to google "sex farm"

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMange

Also Bestiality is interesting.
    trying to tell us something dude? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMange
    Fully legal here,
    thats just really sick!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Yea. WTF? Anyone got a vomit emoticon handy?
    Because a thing seems difficult to you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish - Marcus Aurelius

It gets worse, the logic behind the legality is that any abuse is covered by the crime "cruelty to animals" ... hence, "non-cruel" acts can exist under the legal definition.

So any one dealing in velcro gloves and wide gum boots can probably shift to another market besides Australia and NZ