Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Improve your GLOCK trigger

Use a GHOST INC trigger connector and become a "Ghost Maker" not a ghost!

The ROCKET Trigger Control Connector is the King of all "Ghost Maker" Triggers! The Rocket is Perfect for Sport, Self Defense or "Ghost Making"!

Discover what tens of thousands of ROCKET shooters have discovered that they can shoot better, faster and out shoot those who do not use the ROCKET in their Glock!! Guaranteed. The ROCKET Requires minor fitting of the ROCKET by shortening the Trigger Control Tab-no changes are made to the pistol.
    The GHOST ROCKET gives you an better trigger. It's very simple shoot better and shoot faster with greater reliability!! Why pay more and get less. No changes to your pistol the ROCKET is fitted to your Glock. The PATENTED GHOST ROCKET: the world's fastest Trigger Control Connector-the new STANDARD for trigger connectors for Glocks. The ROCKET shortens the total length of trigger pull and reset enabling you to shoot faster and better. Faster because the total distance the trigger has to move to fire your pistol is reduced up to 60%. Better because once the pistol fires the trigger movement is stopped. Stopping the trigger after the pistol fires is critical to bullet placement. No trigger movement + no pistol movement = no sight movement on the target-this eliminates accuracy robbing over-travel. The bullet goes where you aimed it! Shorter & faster reset-because the ROCKET eliminates all over-travel of the trigger so that the trigger moves less in both directions.

The ROCKET has been designed to function flawlessly. The proof is in the shooting. The ROCKET is PRACTICAL & TACTICAL! The majority of people using the ROCKET use them in their carry guns this includes both Military Personnel fighting the War On Terror and Police Officers protecting our streets! Glock sells their PRACTICAL TACTICAL pistol with a 3.5lb. connector for both carry and competition use, but of course theirs does not I repeat DOES NOT have the patented Trigger Control Tab technology!
    Because the ROCKET is fit to your pistol by removing metal from the Trigger Control Tab (TCT)/stop tab and only stops the trigger movement after the pistol fires there is no way the ROCKET can come loose or prevent your pistol from firing in a defensive situation. The feedback I get from my customers is that they love their GHOST ROCKETS!!

YOU MAY USE THIS CONNECTOR FOR ALL LAWFUL ACTIVITIES. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE YOU NEED TO IMMEDIATELY FIRE!

Rocket Your Glock!
    Call me for more information

Craig
    082-991-0476

Attached Images Attached Images

User

Default Re: Improve your GLOCK trigger

Preacher... forgive me for this, but guys out there... please comment on this seemingly inviting product

Ya, man tell us more.

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

is that less than the 2kg?
    live out your imagination , not your history.

I have Rockets in my Glocks.

Trigger pull weight is about the same as the glock oem 3.5 lbs connector.

The Rocket's principal function is to reduce overtravel. They are good for this.

They must be fitted to each gun. This is best done with the orange armorer's slide cover plate.

If you are going to put it in your carry gun be more generous with the cutting of the tab. Rather have a little overtravel than a dead gun.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

thanks SSP, but do you like it? do you recommend it?

also, is the fitment reversible? if the mechanism breaks or you dont like it, is it possible to re-install the original glock stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Ranger
    thanks SSP, but do you like it? do you recommend it?

also, is the fitment reversible? if the mechanism breaks or you dont like it, is it possible to re-install the original glock stuff?
    It is reversible. Only the new part is trimmed to fit. You can put the old one back in no problem.

I recommend OEM for carry guns. For sport, it helps a lot with overtravel and reset.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

Have one installed on my G17, works fine with a decent trigger job. Armed Preach did the fitting.

Just remember that this mod would not be legal for IPSC Production Gun Division.

User

Good evening Armed Preacher

Yes definately interested. Could you refresh my memory (and inform others) of the price for this wonder gadget.
    What would the entire setup cost including springs as for Glockster? Kindly describe how you guys make Glocks Rock grn1

Good luck to all attempting to beat Armed Preacher this weekend...I'm sure he'll be coming out tops against the old Ballie's and their single stacks lv29

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast