Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Grand power P1

User

Default Grand power P1

Hi Guys.

Tomorrow my money will be released from the bank and im off to purchase my gun.

I read so many things on glock and that, but i just dont like them for some reason. ( i have always loved a hammer on a gun)

I have searched this forum, i dont find much on it. Mainly vs gloc and sig, but nothing concrete. Only found that one post. Please if there is something i have missed a link would be great!

I have chosen a grand power P1, but from your guys experienced opinion am i making the right purchase. I have fired both of them, and they both fit snuggly in my hand but im just favoring the P1.

I have watched many many tests on both guns, and both seem very reliable, and the P1 seems like it can take some serious abuse. (i wont be abusing my gun thats for sure)

Am i making a mistake? Will i regret the P1 later on?

Thanks guys

Default Re: Grand power P1

I think the GP guns are awsome, although i don't own one yet.I have seen them been shot, and handled a few. Everything will depend on what you want to do with it at the end of the day, EDC, Sport, SD, HD.

Good luck with the License app.

And don't let anyone bully you into buying something else.

User

I have shot the grand power and love the soft recoil. The only problem I can see with it is holster availability

User

How many holsters would you like?

We"ve got Kydex paddle/belt holsters in stock. Safariland holsters are inbound in a few weeks and the custom fit model fits the GP.

The Ghost IWB holster are inbound as well and we will give give feedback on how well they fit once they have arrived.

User

I handled the sub looking compact with the small grip at Flora guns yesterday and I liked the look of them ,I've shot a few other GP sadly the model designations escape me but they are good guns IMO tims

You get a lot of gun for your money.

XVR (on the forum) is VERY competitive with one...he knows his guns and can clearly shoot...so I think that you are heading in the right direction. I would be very happy to own one.

I shot one at Huntex, and if I had not recently bought an M&P9 (which was imported by the same people in RSA - although my gun was bought through a retailer) - I would have jumped at one. The trigger on the pistol I shot was excellent (it was far nicer than the Walther I shot at the same show).

I think that the guns are a clever design, and robustly built.

User

So holsters are here, never heard of people battling to find mags, great trigger, soft recoil, and feels great in hand. Go for it man.

User

Quote Originally Posted by StefanM View Post
    How many holsters would you like?

We"ve got Kydex paddle/belt holsters in stock. Safariland holsters are inbound in a few weeks and the custom fit model fits the GP.

The Ghost IWB holster are inbound as well and we will give give feedback on how well they fit once they have arrived.
    Then thats friggen awesome. Will you be bringing in the new 45 GP? I might be interested in the future

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

they accurate with a lovely trigger
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Quote Originally Posted by PesVis View Post
    Then thats friggen awesome. Will you be bringing in the new 45 GP? I might be interested in the future
    We will be bringing them in. We will also bring in 40's once they have been tested satisfactorily.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast