Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default Didn't get service at all!

about two weeks ago i walk into my local gun shop and said that i want to buy a rifle and how much the howa 30-06 would cost the guy just said about 9K and i thought to myself what a bombastic answer he didn't even look on his stock list what so ever but i asked okay well if i give the cash how long will it take he answered about a week or more but that's all i could get out of them and walked out.

the following day i phoned arms for Africa which is in polokwane and asked the same questions and prices after a few days of negotiating i picked up a howa 30-06 a new rifle and delivery is 3-4 working days witch is much faster than my previous answer at tzaneen, so i paid them to order it and now for licencing.

can't wait

tzaneen bad attitude and dont really want bussiness they didn't took me serious when i told them i want a rifle, now i have one and arms gave me much beter service and that all over the phone, must say they are serious about bussiness

User

Default Re:Didn't get service at all!

I'm out of breath reading this post!

User

Default Re:Didn't get service at all!

Think,or beginning to get the impression,that there are more than a few of these shops where "sales ability" didnt feature in the reqruitment process.

User

Default Re: Didn't get service at all!

well those gun shops where you don't get good sevice or none at all is probaly doing very well like most people refer it to, if they don't need your money to survive so be ,it there are many other shops i can go to, well every one go go to I just wanted to proove a point that i dont rely on my local gun shop to buy stuff thats why I also decided to go to arms for africa its just an hours drive witch is fair enought for me.

i dont think ill even buy my second rifle or gun in the futeure from my local gun shop it will al depend on the service or the attitude they give when i walk in there again if im going there again or just when i want prices or just ask random question most people ask before bying something new

im a person like any other person that wants the same service and respect from anyone doesnt matter where you shop or go to, if they disrespect you they can go and stuff them selfs, ive read lots of complains about gun shops and decided ill put in my experiance so if there is someone in my area, so they can see that it isnt just at other gun shops but their local gun shop as well

and to say the truth i hope the owner or dealers at that shop will read or see this post so they can up their game well they should actually do so without someone complaining

im sure everyone agree to the basic standards of service and the overall respect one gets the same aply to when your first before someone else you should get served first not to wait untill they decide to help you

User

. <--

Ever seen one?

It's called a full stop. Use them, at least. Your paragraphs/sentences are all the same, there is no structure and it's hard to read. We get your frustration, but man, no need to make the rest of us annoyed as well.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    . <--

Ever seen one?

It's called a full stop. Use them, at least. Your paragraphs/sentences are all the same, there is no structure and it's hard to read. We get your frustration, but man, no need to make the rest of us annoyed as well.

LMAO!!!

User

Hey, at least The Predator uses paragraphs.

Price is king, but service is queen and one can accept a higher price if the service is great.

Just one thing - I thought Howas go nearer 6.5k, or has the prices gone up that much recently?
    Last edited by JS4; 01-03-2013 at 11:16.
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

mmmmmm, unless im over-think-a-fying this...

But unless i was standing infront of the dealer with my credit card in hand saying "I want to buy this I will pay you now what is...." I would be quite happy with that response.

Wanting to pay and that being the response is a different thing altogether though. We are lucky up here in Joburg to get some great service from a lot of the dealers, i will say that its not the case will ALL our dealers though. I would have assumed that a little shop out in the sticks somewhere would have better and more personal service levels, that has been my experience anyway, but like you say, if you have cash to spend and they dont want it, theres always someone else who will take it.

User

@ toxxyc - i thought this forum is to help each other and giving advice on weapons and stories, not a lecture on grammer.

the last time i saw this was a gunsite forum, not an english class with students. <--- see this full stop okay.

now as i am at work and don't have time to check grammer or even spelling, the main point is you can read, right?

or. are. you. eliterate. that. you. need. full. stop. behind. everyword...........

there is a saying that goes like this, "n goeie begryper het n halwe woord nodig".

@ scuba stece - the difference between wanting to buy by having cash and having a credit card ready is not the point here, the point is being the customer getting no service or just bad service.
    just remeber every person is a potential custermor even though you just asking for prices becuase if you dont ask you will never know.

so i see your urgument as unclasifying my thread.

keep to the point of bad service and not between rich and poor.
    you might have a million in your account to spend as you wish, but for most people money is a option before spending big amounts.

@ JS4 - yes i got my howa for R 6700 much much better than my local gun shop

I find that only the obtuse object to be corrected on their use of literary aids.

sori to here aboat you're terribel expeeriense The Predator
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast