Quote Originally Posted by Bushboy View Post
Messor, Many of the videos Ive seen are hunts of canned lions. Walk and stalk of wild lions may seem simple on video, but it really isnt. Propper wild lions will not sit waiting to be shot or gawked at when approached by a group of people or even a lone individual. Go tracking lion on foot and see what I mean. Its not super hard, but the risks are high and you need to be abl;e to spot it early. Quite often when you do spot it, you may not have a viable shot. Mostly when I spot the lion, all Ive seen are ears or a bit of fur. Dont get me wrong, i have no interest in hunting lions personally. I enjoy tracking them and seeing them on foot. For me, a perfect lion sighting on foot is to get in and out undetected and see it nicely. not always possible. Ive had many many charges and have not yet to have to shoot one, mainly because they werent injured or wounded.

I have also used the flush method as well especially when I was under great pressure to get my guests some viewing before they leave. (not ticking lion of the list is a big bummer for them) I havent gone as far as some who actually herded lions with stones out of "no go" areas into friendlier territory
Thanks, good explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
I have watched a lot of Sci Fi videos, and now I'm an Astronaut...
Unnecessary, are you a hunter springer?