Wonder why new24 didn’t report this!

Alleged robber shot and wounded at the Grove Mall
Francios du Toit outside his jewelry shop in the Grove Mall where five suspects allegedly attempted to rob his shop.
One of five alleged robbers was shot and wounded after they attempted to rob the Francios Jewellers shop in the Grove Mall on Wednesday.
Police spokesman, Captain Jan Sepato said the attempted robbery happened around 11:45.
"Two armed robbers entered the shop and informed the two female employees that a robbery was underway," Sepato said.
The owner of the jewelry shop, Francios du Toit, was sitting in his office at the back of the shop when he saw the suspects on CCTV footage, by this time two more had entered.
"I immediately knew something was wrong as one of the suspects started pushing around a customer," Du Toit said.
Du Toit said he came rushing out from the back of the shop when one of the suspects allegedly opened fire at him.
"I fell down due to the loud noise of the shot and drew my firearm as I came back up."
Du Toit shot one of the suspects twice in his back.
"The wounded man fell to the ground but kept on shooting back at me, the suspects managed to flee the shop."
According to Du Toit it was the second robbery at his shop in the last two years.
Police said five suspects were still at large and they were investigating a charge of attempted business robbery as well as attempted murder.
According to mall marketing manager, Leanne Nell, nothing was stolen.
Click here to view photos.
UPDATE: 13 March 2013: 12:29
Valeska Abreu
One person was allegedly shot and wounded during an armed robbery at the Francios Jewellers shop in the Grove Mall on Wednesday.
Chaos has erupted at the mall where police have cornered off all entrances.
More information to follow shortly.

http://www.looklocal.co.za/looklocal...the-Grove-Mall