Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

i been looking for a forum which relates more to issues on licencing in south africa, and seriously i have been online just over an hour just browsing relevent topics to my own situation, i must say i have learnt alot. i look forward to seeing loads of new ideas and information i can get from this site.

its good to know there are others who feel the same way about certain issues

ps anyone who cant tell me more about new licence application waiting periods ???
    everyone mentions the renewals but not too much on new aplications,,,,,,,, is there a section in this forum for this?

Orion :)

Default Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome OrionSpawn. Enjoy
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

User

Welcome... Welcome...

You can look under the Licensing section.
    I'm in the middle of the process. AND it's a long one. (Forms submitted end of May, and I still need to go for the interviews)

1. Waiting period can be anything from months to years.

I can try and help you with all the info you need for both your applications. (Comp. Cert & License)

Others here can also help

hi guys

i sent my application last year june/july 2008 as far as i know my interviews are done and its sitting in pretoria under consideration ...i dont know if that means it will be soon or take longer

Hello and welcome on board.

The last new licenses that we had in the EC took a year, I know this varies from area to area and know of some that have taken less than 3 months. Have you enquired on their progress with your DFO, they can be quite helpful sometimes?

Good luck with them BTW.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    -Winston Churchill

GunSite South Africa
    Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

User

Welcome to GS, apps do take time sometimes you get lucky and it takes a few months others take a few years, you have to be patient.

User

hpy180 This is a great site.

User

hi there and welcome.

on this site we mostly discuss and complain. so you qualify for a badge. oh... we curse too and shoot alot.

its a pity the FRC isnt on her tho.

we're all each other has so hold on tight

i would say that youe application shouldn't take longer than 3 months once its up for consideration

Spawn of ORION.
    Greetings
    8)
    You will find Interstellar travel much shorter than the fiasco called "liscensing".
    Surley you read the Hitchhikers guide to the universe?
    Look in the idex under BOTHMA.

Enjoy your stay on the NUTPLANET.
    ;D
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

User

That would be the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy. And now that you mention it, I am convinced that the computer in use at CFR was purchaced from the Sirius Cybernetics Company whose complaints department now covers the land masses of the first 3 planets in their solar system. hpy71

Sean.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.