User

Default what is a 350shot BB repeater

hi every one

Question what is 350 shot BB repeater iv seen it mentioned on some sites but cant find out what the hell it is

thanks David194

User

Default Re: what is a 350shot BB repeater

Back in the days when there was still a degree of sanity and freedom on this planet, when you were around 8 or 9 years old you got your first Daisy BB gun. Mine was a Red Ryder,you filled the tubular magazine with as many BB pellets as it would hold and the you could shoot all day long.Well nearly all day. The trajectory was like a rainbow and muzzle energy was 2 degrees above nothing but you could knock over tin cans and other targets of opportunity. You learnt the basics of gun safety and shooting. It has to be one of the best training guns ever and the US Army used them for what was called " Quick Kill" (fast unaimed shooting) Training text 23-71-1 refers. The one in my library is dated May 1967. I saw a 70th Anniversary Red Ryder in a shop some time ago priced at R750.00 . When I was in my Daisy phase they were somewhere about 15/- Thats R1.50 into days currency. Google Daisy BB guns and see what comes up.

User

thanks a lot that helps greatly do you have any idea if they are more powerful today

User

there are a whole lot of repeaters on the market today and some more powerfull than others. they can do up to 600ft/s i had a crosman when i was young. shot plenty of rats and mice jwith it.