Default Re: CZ 75 spares kits

Quote Originally Posted by pdh View Post
    Stop padding your post count so you can sell something
    +1

And looking like a dick doing it

SAS

Quote Originally Posted by Marius@Jizni View Post
    Interesting suggestion, thanks. The kits are mostly based on my own experience and some general discussion, so I appreciate some input from other CZ users.

The problem is those two small things add a good amount of money to the kit. One of each will bring us over R700. One could also argue that if you carry a mag spring, follower and base, you'd be better off carrying a spare mag.

What I really want to do with this kit is allow somebody to solve the most common problems on the range. Mags are one of those problems, but do you add springs for one, two or three? Do you really need followers and bases or can that be taken care of afterwards?

All ideas appreciated...
    I like your rationale on the kit and knowing you as an avid shooter I expected this sound practical approach. The kit must be a 'survival till back at home kit' and therefore will not include any of the smaller and non-magazine springs or parts. Just for interest. If you look after your magazine springs and do not leave all your magazines loaded to maximum 24/7 then they should not give any problems and last long. Just never ever try to manually stretch them. I have a 1986 CZ75 pre B model that I have been using for many years inter alia for IPSC shooting and after 100,000 plus have never replaced a spring on my CZ. Not even a slide stop. All aftermarket part I have is a recoil buffer. Cool.

User

hi Marius , will these kits also fit the Shadows ( both 1 and Shadow 2 ) ?

User

Quote Originally Posted by LR Van Druten View Post
    I have a 1986 CZ75 pre B model that I have been using for many years inter alia for IPSC shooting and after 100,000 plus have never replaced a spring on my CZ. Not even a slide stop. All aftermarket part I have is a recoil buffer. Cool.
    Hahahahaha they exist! Oooo oooooo let me guess. It's also never malfunctioned and shoots rainbows made of gold dust.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Grant9 View Post
    Hahahahaha they exist! Oooo oooooo let me guess. It's also never malfunctioned and shoots rainbows made of gold dust.
    There are at least two of us out there shooting gold dust and rainbows, mine is also 1986 and has a slightly lower round count but just never put a foot wrong, having tempted fate probably about time to acquire a spares kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
    hi Marius , will these kits also fit the Shadows ( both 1 and Shadow 2 ) ?
    It turned out that everybody needed a different combination and weight of springs, so these are not available as kits anymore. The range of available spares has increased substantially since then (2013), though: http://www.jizni.co.za/39-spares-parts-shadow

User

Quote Originally Posted by LR Van Druten View Post
    I like your rationale on the kit and knowing you as an avid shooter I expected this sound practical approach. The kit must be a 'survival till back at home kit' and therefore will not include any of the smaller and non-magazine springs or parts. Just for interest. If you look after your magazine springs and do not leave all your magazines loaded to maximum 24/7 then they should not give any problems and last long. Just never ever try to manually stretch them. I have a 1986 CZ75 pre B model that I have been using for many years inter alia for IPSC shooting and after 100,000 plus have never replaced a spring on my CZ. Not even a slide stop. All aftermarket part I have is a recoil buffer. Cool.
    Tell me how you've kept count of your round count?

Confirm that I understand you have 100k rounds through the gun with zero parts replacement before I hoist the bullshit flag.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast