Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Are SA whites really being killed “like flies”? Why Steve Hofmeyr is wrong

X and Y have a drink in a bar. An argument ensues and X pulls a gun and kills Y. That is how a lot of murders happen. Spur of the moment.

Farm murders are however thoroughly planned to near military precision and I think that is the important message that needs to be propagated. Most of the murdered are white South Africans, but a lot of black staff have also been killed. The violence and torturing is the other concern when these murders take place. Read about the Mau-Mau rebellion and the psychological warfare that took place. Frighten the farmers off the land.

Default Re: Are SA whites really being killed “like flies”? Why Steve Hofmeyr is wrong

Well let’s be honest about this. Doesn’t matter whom you converse with (Libtards or Conservafaks) What they WILL do is to substantiate or at least try to substantiate their point, using history, fact or lack thereof, belief, love’s, wants and needs or lack thereof. What they all want is to drive their ideology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Farm murder stat analysis has the same problem as covid analysis
    Just looking at the analysis it looks horrible really bad and everybody starts loosing their minds. Then when you look at the actual numbers you realise it is all bullshit

Holy Necrothread!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    Holy Necrothread!
    7 year itch👍

User

Quote Originally Posted by driepootx View Post
    X and Y have a drink in a bar. An argument ensues and X pulls a gun and kills Y. That is how a lot of murders happen. Spur of the moment.

Farm murders are however thoroughly planned to near military precision and I think that is the important message that needs to be propagated. Most of the murdered are white South Africans, but a lot of black staff have also been killed. The violence and torturing is the other concern when these murders take place. Read about the Mau-Mau rebellion and the psychological warfare that took place. Frighten the farmers off the land.
    True story.

But her (Nechama Brodie's) later argument was that a decrease in "gun death" in the early 2000s "proves" that more gun control leads to lower murder rates and subsequently a safer society.

I see that several other issues are brought up her. Didn't think of it, but I consider now to start a new topic to avoid an emotional load with those other issues.

User

F**k Hofmeyr and all like him with the 'white Afrikaaner ' being portrayed as the 'Volk' of South Africa.

There are plenty of english speaking South Africans around buddy.

Only the 'Afrikaaners' being murdered and subject to reverse apartheid? Ja right. Catch a wake up.
    Given the shitstorm we're currently in, dont you think maybe extending an olive branch and putting aside these differences may be more prudent?

User

Quote Originally Posted by gertjie87 View Post
    Farm murder stat analysis has the same problem as covid analysis
    Just looking at the analysis it looks horrible really bad and everybody starts loosing their minds. Then when you look at the actual numbers you realise it is all bullshit
    Would you be so kind and give us a breakdown as to how it really is? Should be interesting as I am on a national group that report on all crime and the ratio between urban and rural attacks would support that there are far more brutal attacks happening in rural areas.

User

Glockster...That was an incredibly calm and rational answer to my rant.

You are of course,quite correct.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Davidc View Post
    Would you be so kind and give us a breakdown as to how it really is? Should be interesting as I am on a national group that report on all crime and the ratio between urban and rural attacks would support that there are far more brutal attacks happening in rural areas.

Ofcourse there is. That has always been the case even in the argentina economic collapse. People are evil and when no one is around they do evil shit. It is horrible crimes, but when you clock the total 2019 farm murders (57) in one day for our general murder rate then you have to wonder if they are out to get us. You see it seems insane when a number is qouted murder/100000 until you realise it is 57 farm murders for the whole 2019 while 56 people got murdered everyday in the country.
    Dont get me wrong all crime is horrible and the farm murders are evil but there is no sa whites being killed like flies.
    So yes rural attacks are far more brutal but much less common than urban attacks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast