Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Taurus Millenium G2

I bought and applied for mine in August. I will definitely put up pics when I have it in my possession

Hey guys I realize this thread is pretty old. I am currently waiting on my license for my taures pt111. I was just wondering if any of you have some feedback on this firearm for me. My Google fu is great but a one on one review is better. Much appreciated.

Get some vaseline ready.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

Ah great let the games begin.

User

If your goog-fu was great you wouldnt have bought a Taurus.

Grant when last did you have look at anything concerning the pt111? Come on bud snappy remarks weren't called for. I asked for a review from someone or people who own one. If I wanted to be lambasted for my firearm purchase. I would have said something like this hey guys tell me how crap my purchase is so I can really feel great about how much money I've spent and how long I've been waiting for my licence. I've read many a post of guys being judgemental and pulling the piss out of the younger less experienced members. Without even so much as thinking twice about circumstances or what lead them to buy what they did. So if it's not constructive I suggest you keep your opinions to yourselves.

User

Quote Originally Posted by byrongrobler View Post
    Grant when last did you have look at anything concerning the pt111? Come on bud snappy remarks weren't called for. I asked for a review from someone or people who own one. If I wanted to be lambasted for my firearm purchase. I would have said something like this hey guys tell me how crap my purchase is so I can really feel great about how much money I've spent and how long I've been waiting for my licence. I've read many a post of guys being judgemental and pulling the piss out of the younger less experienced members. Without even so much as thinking twice about circumstances or what lead them to buy what they did. So if it's not constructive I suggest you keep your opinions to yourselves.
    Yale no longer do Taurus, they new "agents" are... um.... unwilling to do silly things like spares. Taurii do break and the QC of the brand is not great. I owned a PT809- the first set of spare mags did not fit even though they were stamped PT809, the back straps warped etc. Yale replaced it all, but it did not leave a great feeling of confidence.

As to the gun, if you carry it a lot and shoot it a little, it should work - but I wouldn't have a great deal of confidence in the gun. It's a pity, Taurus have good ideas, but the execution is poor.

User

Keep in mind this thread is in a dealer's paid for section.

Rather start a new thread under the Handgun subforum than play silly buggers here.

User

Quote Originally Posted by byrongrobler View Post

So what you want is people to tell you what you want to hear?

User

You want opinions kept to ourselves yet ask for a review, in a review there will be opinion and that opinion is that you probably have bought a piece of crap. Many better brands out there. A 10 second Google search would probably have given you this same opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast