Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default New SAfariland holster line

Available in FDE and Black, for Beretta 92 and Glock

http://www.guns.com/review/2013/07/2...ndestructable/

R560 retail.

The Beretta holster also fits Z88 and Taurus PT 92.

User

Default Re: New SAfariland holster line

is that R560 with the belt loops? or paddle?

User

Are these available for the M&P?

Quote Originally Posted by LukeS View Post
    is that R560 with the belt loops? or paddle?
    the thing I love about the ALS is the modular capability. the holster comes with both belt loop and paddle but the great thing is that you can fit it to almost any of the safariland holster attachments, such as the offset belt loop or the leg rig, the QLS or whatever meets your needs!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Quote Originally Posted by thesayin View Post
    Are these available for the M&P?
    yes
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

Quote Originally Posted by abhm View Post
    yes
    The ALS is available for M&P and the 7TS will be available shortly. I don't have any in stock now if that is what was meant. We have them available for Beretta 92 and clones and Glock 17.

The holster are all supplied with the paddle fitted and with a belt slide in the packet. ALS holsters are available for gun and torch as well. The nice thing is the holster retains the gun even when the torch is not on. These are however a custom order and I don't bring them in for stock.

User

Hi StefanM do you have this in stock:

7378-83-411 - 7TS ALS Concealment Paddle Holster Glock 17 gen 4 or this: Bianchi - 4584 Evader Belt Slide Holster Glock 17 Gen 4. I am in the market for an ALS Holster for concealed carry Tx.

User

I've met a couple of guys with Safariland holters and they're good kit.

Available for the CZ Duty?

I have a 7TS for my G19. Great little holster, but maybe not the slimmest for OWB concealment. They are made different to the older, standard ALS holster but will still work on all the various attachments. Draw is very fast and natural, and the holster locks the gun in place as soon as you reholster.
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

User

Anything for a bhp ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast