Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Default Re: HE PULLED A GUNSITE SPECIAL ON ME!!!

I think it's a very good idea DS J, even worth making it a sticky if the goverment agrees. We're so used to getting advice from people that we don't always appreciate it. Guys are using their free time and broadband etc, to answer and help solve our problems.All the mods,members and users who put GS' name on the Rhino flag. Thanx again GS.

Now to thank a few individuals. Danie from Kimberley who sent me complimentary bullets when I bought brass from him for my .303. Andrew Leigh who sold me his DSLR-kit for a real bargain. He didn't advertised it, but offered to sell it to me after I seeked info on DSLR-cameras on GS. Sergio a.k.a Sierracharlie who gave me free parts for my pistol. Sorry if I left someone out.

User

I have received 3 "gunsite specials", and let me just say Gunsiters are amongst the nicest people out there.

The 1st was WormyZN who hooked me up with my M80 and helped me in many ways with my license apps :)

The 2nd I received from Rick Pascoe. I was having some problems with my Luger M80 and he was kind enough and generous enough to invite me over to his place and have a look at it for me...and I also got to see some of his awesome toys :)

I wont go into details about the 3rd just yet, lets just say, WOW!!!

User

I purchased a firearm from Brendank and it was truly a pleasure doing business with him.
    Friendly and efficient
    Thanks

User

I have found Gunsiters very generous in the past. Still can't believe it sometimes.

Thanks

User

Quote Originally Posted by mtoich View Post
    I purchased a firearm from Brendank and it was truly a pleasure doing business with him.
    Friendly and efficient
    Thanks
    Thanks M! It was a pleasure. Next time I'm down your way, we must do a beer or two.

User

For sure

Banned

That's the way - aha aha - I like it - aha aha!!!

Dominee ?

Quote Originally Posted by killzone View Post
    Dominee ?
    Dark in here, isn't it?

User

Geoff always gives me some discount when paying cash, and he is real patient with my nagging when I followed up on my holster progress :p

Tims also gave good and quick service when I bought a multicarry double mag pouch from him.

Revolver, louis and someone else was kind enough to call me directly to help sort out queries i had in the beginning regarding holsters and reloading info for my remington. There are others as well who are real helpful when i pm them for help and info regarding some things..(they know who they are).. thanks guys!

Hmmmmmmm.. we should have regional gunsite braais ;) or like once every 2nd month or so get gunsiters in your area together and braai...or spitbraai!:p lol ok im getting carried away.

VGK firearms, has both times now also given me discount (non gunsiters buy still) and safari always gives me discount and good service :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast