Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: HE PULLED A GUNSITE SPECIAL ON ME!!!

Two thumbs up for Jonathan at Suburban Guns.
    He was more than willing to give me a great deal on 2 x 19's and goes the extra mile.
    Same goes for other toys I search for - great deals, great service!!!
    I have close to 8 dealers within a 15km radius from where I live, but choose to drive an additional 30km to go see Jonathan in that jungle they call the Southern Suburbs....

Banned

I bought 2 belts from pdh, excellent service
    He put up with all my questions and helped me out.

StanP I have to mention who has guided me through reloading, many many emails

KK20 and Andy who offered to show me reloading like masters do.. I'll be taking you up on that offer once fasting is over
    And someone mentioned an HK collection ;)

Thanks guys
    I always try to support gunsite members before looking at my dealer

User

Quote Originally Posted by ravingDIODE View Post
    Hmmmmmmm.. we should have regional gunsite braais ;) or like once every 2nd month or so get gunsiters in your area together and braai...or spitbraai!:p lol ok im getting carried away.
    Not a bad idea... Perhaps make a thread?

Banned

Dominee?
    Quote Originally Posted by h0stag3 View Post
    Dark in here, isn't it?
    Yup, you got me! When the dear Lord decided that this wolf would be shepherd, He chose someone who knows the wolfish tricks to protect and serve the flock!

Quote Originally Posted by h0stag3 View Post
    Dark in here, isn't it?
    I remember that joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ds J View Post
    Yup, you got me! When the dear Lord decided that this wolf would be shepherd, He chose someone who knows the wolfish tricks to protect and serve the flock!
    I was just curious seeing the other letters in your user name are capitals except the letter s. I added one to one and got 2. ;-)

User

I almost forgot Tims!! I bought a set of .45 dies from him. Also an awesome deal!

User

Wow... so many that I cannot remember them all...

BigT
    Khumba
    Henno777
    Antlion
    SSP
    Dilli-Gaf
    and on, and on

I do try to pay it forward though, and that is all that matters

User

Riiiight. Let's see.

Khumba helped me out nicely at Hailstorm a few times before, although I doubt he knew it was me.
    Psychosis gave me free bullets not too long ago, 147gr Frontiers to be exact. Free. Mahala.
    farmer-el gave me, for my CZ, 3 x standard extractor springs ($3 each), 2 x +1 coil extractor springs ($3 each), CZ SA/DA competition hammer ($105 value) and a CZ SA Aluminium trigger ($30 value). Free. Mahala.
    burner is going out of his way today to get me a nice deal on some dies and a Lee Autodisk for my 9mmP. At least I think its burner.
    leibrandt and I made a deal a while back for .303 ammo. He sent me the ammo, and included, without asking extra, a bunch of stripper clips for the .303, an old .303 cleaning tube and a bunch of .303 ammo with interesting bullets, like AP, incendiary, hollow-point, wood, etc.
    Dylanm helped me out with an awesome holster. Gave me coffee, cookies and some extra leather to play with. I even missed my dreaded family get-together thanks to him! :P
    long range got back to me very quickly after a query for armed guards not three weeks ago. Unfortunately the boss wanted someone else and went with another guy.
    mic and his lovely lady Sands went out of their way in December 2012 at Rashoop Shooting Range in Brits. Even if you're ignoring the great help, preparation and troubles with dealing with a bunch of newbies on a shooting range to try and show them the basics of IDPA, the braai at their house at the end was epic. Seriously one of the best ways I've ever ended a year. rboshoff also deserves a mention here for his driving my ass there and back, and then ending up shoving our payment agreement (I pay fuel) down the drain and letting me go along for free.

And now I'm scared that I forgot someone. If I did, I am really sorry!

If there's one thing I learned on GS, no, two things, it's that there are still proper people in the world and that the guys (and girls) on here are really great people and its an honor to have met them. Thanks, guys!

User

Dinat for driving a long way just to drop of a mag pouch. Loneranger for answering a whole load of noob questions before I purchased my stuff.Both him and Dinat are always willing to answer questions I have .Shadowfox for taking me to the range and gunshops numerous times in the past. BigT for the advice and training.Reloader270 for driving a long way to sell dies and offer loads of advice. Paul and Lynnete at Tacshac , and the Hailstorm crew for outstanding service. I have done deals with both Psychosis and Rboshoff. True gentlemen. Psychosis also answered loads of questions with out annoyance and allowed me to use his chrono. Skaaphaas and Js4 also deserve a mention for running the swat range day, and being super friendly and helpful at the range. There's definitely good people out there.

User

Enzo was kind enough to mail me, at his expense a HK P7 spring kit for free and for niks
    I bought a Sig P210 from GunSlut, he was kind enough to throw in a set of Dies (30 Luger) and I also managed to arrange a box of 100 rounds from him for it!
    I have managed to sell a Remington 597 .22LR Rifle and a Norinco 1911 off of this site and I hope the new owners are happy with them!
    I have also managed to find a Freedom Arms 454 Casull, LAR Grizzly 45 Win Mag, Wildey 45 Win Mag and Dan Wesson 357 Maximum through people on here for a mate of mine

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast