Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default Strike back Season 4

Yes guys, its true, season 4 aired last night. Can't wait to watch it, will post a mini episode review. If I recall correctly MNet did pick up season 3 relatively quickly after release so expect it to be on the way.

Although MNet has their season numbers messed up, it says here it says "Strikeback Season Three starts Aug 30." http://mnet.dstv.com/2013/07/29/strikeback-season-3/

User

Default Re: Strike back Season 4

Awesome, great series will be good to have a season 4, now if only the idiots at CBS in the US would bring back - The Unit - an absolutely excellent show which seems to have been canned as it was not "Politically Correct enough"

User

+1 I thoroughly enjoyed the Unit as well

the unit next season is on the way, i read that somewhere, so stay tuned, ow and it is confirmed, not a rumor...

User

If its true its awesome news, loved The Unit, one of my favouriite shows of all time. Have all the original seasons.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Rec0il View Post
    Yes guys, its true, season 4 aired last night. Can't wait to watch it, will post a mini episode review. If I recall correctly MNet did pick up season 3 relatively quickly after release so expect it to be on the way.

Although MNet has their season numbers messed up, it says here it says "Strikeback Season Three starts Aug 30." http://mnet.dstv.com/2013/07/29/strikeback-season-3/
    The write up on the page is for season 3. I can't wait for season4!!!!!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bighunter View Post
    The write up on the page is for season 3. I can't wait for season4!!!!!
    If I recall correctly they had season 2 as the description for the 3rd season that aired last year...

User

Hi Andy

where did you see that the Unit was being brought back? I would love it to be true! i mentioned it to a friend who is a Unit fanatic - he has the Facebook petition page to bring back the Unit as his homepage - but he said that so far despite lots of searching and almost weekly reading he cannot find anything regarding a new season.

There are plenty of protest threads, petitions have been started on Facebook and elsewhere with thousands of people signing them, but with the exception of the Facebook petition it seems that all of the links relating to the Unit seem to be dated round 2008/2009. From all the info online it seems CBS thought they weren't making enough money out of the show, and that it only appealed to the older (generation 50+), in 2009 They officially cancelled the show and said it would not be coming back on CBS, so we can only hope that another network has realized the potential and bought the rights to the show.

User

Quote Originally Posted by andy_760901 View Post
    the unit next season is on the way, i read that somewhere, so stay tuned, ow and it is confirmed, not a rumor...
    the unit was cancelled in 2009 already dude, only 4 seasons.

User

Mnet never showed Strike Back Season 1 which consisted of only 6 episodes and started with Season 2 and called it season 1, as usual we in SA always get the short end of the straw.

Luckily i take things into my own hands and saw Season 1 also.

Season 1 = 6 Episodes
    Season 2 = 10 Episodes
    Season 3 = 10 Episodes

Just watched Season 4 Episode 1 and must say they picked up where they left off. Fast paced action, lots of sarcasm between Michael Stonebridge and Damien Scott and a good story line as we expect.
    And for those of you wondering YES Damien is still screwing anything that moves!!!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast