Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    User

Default Re: Strike back Season 4

I really enjoyed season 6 with the new cast and all. What we all forget is that this show is all about new characters and not scared to kill off very important and even main characters.
    Like I always tell people who watch the series for the first time dont get too attached to characters in the series especially the section 20 commanders....
    They pulled it of brilliantly by killing off Porter when he was in way too deep to make space for Scott and Stonebridge.
    Lets give it a chance the new "pilot" season is only 5 eps and it was all character intro and character building. I believe the new actors will get the right weapons and tactical training to make it as good as the previous seasons. I for one am very exited for more and was not dissapointed even with the new characters but there is room for improvement no doubt

User

Quote Originally Posted by BansheeZA View Post
    I really enjoyed season 6 with the new cast and all. What we all forget is that this show is all about new characters and not scared to kill off very important and even main characters.
    Like I always tell people who watch the series for the first time dont get too attached to characters in the series especially the section 20 commanders....
    They pulled it of brilliantly by killing off Porter when he was in way too deep to make space for Scott and Stonebridge.
    Lets give it a chance the new "pilot" season is only 5 eps and it was all character intro and character building. I believe the new actors will get the right weapons and tactical training to make it as good as the previous seasons. I for one am very exited for more and was not dissapointed even with the new characters but there is room for improvement no doubt
    Are there full episodes available for the new season?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

User

jip downloaded and watched them as they came out every week from eztv. Most streaming sites also has it. The US will only have it screened there in January

"Strike Back: Retribution is a ten-part British-American action television serial, and serves as the sixth series and second revamp of Strike Back, with a new cast including Daniel MacPherson, Warren Brown, Roxanne McKee and Alin Sumarwata. The series premiered on 31 October 2017 on Sky One in the United Kingdom, and is scheduled to premiere on Cinemax in the United States on 2 February 2018."

Ok according a few sites i see it is a ten part series. More good news

User

Quote Originally Posted by BansheeZA View Post
    jip downloaded and watched them as they came out every week from eztv. Most streaming sites also has it. The US will only have it screened there in January

"Strike Back: Retribution is a ten-part British-American action television serial, and serves as the sixth series and second revamp of Strike Back, with a new cast including Daniel MacPherson, Warren Brown, Roxanne McKee and Alin Sumarwata. The series premiered on 31 October 2017 on Sky One in the United Kingdom, and is scheduled to premiere on Cinemax in the United States on 2 February 2018."

Ok according a few sites i see it is a ten part series. More good news
    Goodbye tonight...

User

Quote Originally Posted by SWF View Post
    Goodbye tonight...

Let us know.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

User

I started watching the latest season with an open mind. It's not all bad, entertaining. Not as good as the previous few seasons but worth watching. The short dark haired chick seems like she's done a bit of training.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10