User

Default My new Baby - Nitecore TM26

Just arrived my new Nitecore TM26. Absolutely awesome torch. Thanks to the friendly & efficient guys & gals at from Nitecore @ Huntex Cape. this torch is absolutely worth the cash.Attachment 12206

User

Default Re: My new Baby - Nitecore TM26

Wow.. Jeez, I'm instantly jealous. I have been wanting the TM15 for a whle now. Let us know your thoughts on the tiny monster

Banned

Hate you so much. Congrats. I am still dreaming. We will wait for feedback.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Beemerstyle View Post
    Just arrived my new Nitecore TM26. Absolutely awesome torch. Thanks to the friendly & efficient guys & gals at from Nitecore @ Huntex Cape. this torch is absolutely worth the cash.Attachment 12206
    Thanks Warren was really nice meeting you. Cool glad you like your new toy:-) Enjoy!

Cheers
    Celesti

thinking of taking one home next time when i am in the us safes a bunch.. (5150rand here 311USD there). But before i do wand to get my fact also straight. I know that shining more than xxx amount of lumens in someone's eye's is considered and assault and warrens the use of deadly force from the other party in most of the states in the US. Is there something like that in RSA?

Quote Originally Posted by shooter45129 View Post
    thinking of taking one home next time when i am in the us safes a bunch.. (5150rand here 311USD there). But before i do wand to get my fact also straight. I know that shining more than xxx amount of lumens in someone's eye's is considered and assault and warrens the use of deadly force from the other party in most of the states in the US. Is there something like that in RSA?
    Where did you come up with that idea? That is BS pure and simple, although I could see an 'assault' while driving or flying, and especially with a laser, being an assault if it got to that point, but 'shine 'em in the eyes and they can kill you'??? No. (and yes, I am a retired cop, and am IN the US except for those happy times I am over in SA)
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

User

Congrats nice light.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter45129 View Post
    thinking of taking one home next time when i am in the us safes a bunch.. (5150rand here 311USD there). But before i do wand to get my fact also straight. I know that shining more than xxx amount of lumens in someone's eye's is considered and assault and warrens the use of deadly force from the other partynin most of the states in the US. Is there something like that in RSA?
    Learn to use correct spelling and punctuation.
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

User

Well, I cannot see any reason to stop me buying a TM26. I have read quite a lot on the Candlepowerforums and it seems to be well liked. I cannot say the same for the Supbeam X40. I think there might be an Olight in a similar league, but I haven't dug around for more info.

At the moment, I only have my Black Diamond 100 lumen climbing headtorch in the house. My electric fence alarm has been triggered a few times lately and I don't want to investigate at night with a headtorch. So, the TM26 will be for use at home, not for EDC.

I don't have my new EDC FA yet, but I'll be getting a WML. Are there some WML's which can maybe double as an EDC light for when I go out (not mounted of course !)

User

Quote Originally Posted by HadEnuf View Post
    Well, I cannot see any reason to stop me buying a TM26. I have read quite a lot on the Candlepowerforums and it seems to be well liked. I cannot say the same for the Supbeam X40. I think there might be an Olight in a similar league, but I haven't dug around for more info.

At the moment, I only have my Black Diamond 100 lumen climbing headtorch in the house. My electric fence alarm has been triggered a few times lately and I don't want to investigate at night with a headtorch. So, the TM26 will be for use at home, not for EDC. I don't have my new EDC FA yet, but I'll be getting a WML. Are there some WML's which can maybe double as an EDC light for when I go out (not mounted of course !)
    Thanks Adrian for visiting our premises and welcome to the NiteCore Family Enjoy your TM26!