Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Another woman killed in Centurion

One of my mates from The Reeds CPF told me that yet another woman was shot and killed in Centurion last night.

Apparently she and another women stopped at the Engen garage on Old Jhb (next to Stones night club) to buy something, unknowing to them the garage shop was being robbed at the time. According to him it seemed like one of the robbers came out of the shop and tried to rob her of her cellphone and handbag - she was the front passenger in the vehicle.

She resisted and while still in the vehicle and fighting with the robber another one came out, casually walked in front of the vehicle and shot her through the windscreen. She was rushed to the Medi Center but died a short while later.

Seemed that the only reason she was shot was because she resisted as two guys partying at Stones walked into the shop during the robbery and they were not even pointed or threatened in any manner.

Sadly this is the second time in a small time frame that an innocent woman is shot and killed during a robbery in Centurion.

Flippen sickening!!! Struggle to imagine the hell the families must be going through especially during Christmas.

User

Default Re: Another woman killed in Centurion

Quote Originally Posted by Kasspir View Post
    One of my mates from The Reeds CPF told me that yet another person was shot and killed in Centurion last night.

Apparently the woman and a friend stopped at the Engen garage on Old Jhb (next to Stones night club) to buy something, unknowing to them the garage shop was being robbed at the time. According to him it seemed like one of the robbers came out of the shop and tried to rob her of her cellphone and handbag - she was the front passenger in the vehicle.

She resisted and while still in the vehicle and fighting with the robber another one came out, casually walked in front of the vehicle and shot her through the windscreen. She was rushed to the Medi Center but died a short while later.

(Seemed that the only reason she was shot was because she resisted as two guys partying at Stones walked into the shop during the robbery and they were not even pointed or threatened in any manner.)

Sadly this is the second time in a small time frame that an innocent unarmed person is shot and killed during a robbery in Centurion.

Flippen sickening!!! Struggle to imagine the hell the families must be going through especially during Christmas.
    *fixed some propaganda wording and highligted others for you,I get its 16days of activism and all that,but gfsa could written that article...
    Last edited by curious george; 01-12-2013 at 20:48.

Quote Originally Posted by curious george View Post
    *fixed some propaganda wording and highligted others for you,I get its 16days of activism and all that,but gfsa could written that article...
    Article? I think it was a self written account?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    Article? I think it was a self written account?

Are you being obtuse *tisk tisk*,"sounds like a gfsa article" semantics?
    Last edited by curious george; 01-12-2013 at 20:53.

I may have missed something. But given that I have just decided to have another Laguvelin after a rather exceptional mountain reedbuck potjie, I shall refrain from embarrassing myself further tonight. Good evening.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    I may have missed something. But given that I have just decided to have another Laguvelin after a rather exceptional mountain reedbuck potjie, I shall refrain from embarrassing myself further tonight. Good evening.

User

Quote Originally Posted by curious george View Post
    Ag fanks for fixing, was not even aware I was using propaganda words

I searched some of the local media sites but could not find an article relating to the incident so it is pretty much hear say currently. (not that the media is always a 100% reliable source anyway)

User

Quote Originally Posted by Kasspir View Post
    Ag fanks for fixing, was not even aware I was using propaganda words
    Lmao,you are welcome!

We are so over exposed to "anti" indoctrination,we often channel them *cough cough*.

Do you agree with me that my "corrections" pointed out "propaganda"?

User

I wonder if this will appear in the Record at a later stage?

User

I see it was listed on BKA on facebook, although it says johannesburg. Perhaps its another incident

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boere-Krisis-Aksie-BKA/116298045063416

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast