Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: HELD UP

Default HELD UP

As I sit in hospital today after the events that unfolded last night, I consider myself to be very lucky to be able to type this message today.

So I pull in to my driveway at around 20:30 last night, and as I always do, I followed my daily routine when arriving home. As I pull into the street I slow down put my bights on and check that nobody suspect is around.

All was clear so in I drove, hopped out the vehicle to open the main gate and back to my car to pull into the garage, as my younger sister opened the garage for me.

Pull my car into the garage get out and proceed to walk to the gate to lock and close .

So here is my 1st mistake, as I walk I notice news papers flying about in the yard, now I know I spent a good while cleaning it the day before and it should be clean. I proceed to bend over and pick the papers up all whilst the main gate is open, stupid and careless mistake I know.
    After grabbing about 3 papers I hear the sound of a gun being racked and a bg walking towards me.Too late cant reach for my FA, he's locked and loaded and aimed at my head, less than a second later another three guys come running in behind the 1st BG .

All four guys are armed and pointing at me, telling me 2 hush and get down (bear in mind I have had absolutely no further training other than basic FA training to obtain my license). Immediately, all the reading of scenarios and experiences by fellow Gunsighters kicked in, I kept calm, did not panic and did not resist, but in the back of my mind I knew I couldn't give them the chance to see my pistol tucked away at 4 0 clock on my right side.

I immediately get on the ground but push my gun against the wall, so they cant feel it as they touch my waist searching me for my phone and car keys. All the while I have three firearms against my head, as the 4th BG runs to my sister and puts a gun to her head and proceeded to take her phone.

At this point the 3 armed Bgs were punching and kicking me and taking my rings and chain, soon after, they took us to the house through the garage. At all times I tried to keep my back to the 2 guys shoving and pulling me to the house, somehow managing to keep my FA hidden from them.

Out the corner of my eye, I see one of them going around the car to behind me, to try pull me from behind, I decided to fake a fall and pin my FA against the wall just as one of them grabbed my hip on the left feeling around, I imagine for a FA.

In the house where we were thrown to the floor and told to lay flat on our tummy's so we could be cable tied. At this point my sister started praying loudly and the one bastard turned and put hes gun to her head and told her to keep quiet or he would shoot her. The other 3 were hitting, kicking and punching me to try and make me submit and lie on my tummy. I put up a fight and the last thing I see is a black boot coming towards my face.

I'm feeling disorientated for a few seconds, but I kept my cool and kept laying sideways to my right covering my FA.

Straight after the boot connected with my face and almost knocked me cold, the one guy at 9 0 clock tasered me and woke me right up from almost passing out to wide awake.

Then and there I got my thoughts together and decided to pretend to submit to being cable tied behind my back and as I did that, I made a choice mentally not to be another news headline, a decision which looking back was as stupid as can be, as I had three armed BGs pointing firearms directly at my head from less than a meter away from me. One at 10 o'clock one at 1 o'clock and one at 4. I put my hands behind my back indicating I was giving up and willing to be cable strapped. I reached for my trusty 1911 and instinctively drew dropped safety and only once on target on the BG at 10 o'clock did I put my finger on the trigger and double tapped him, swing over to BG at 1 o'clock and tapped him twice too. Both targets centre mass.

As soon as my first shot went off hitting the 1st guy, the other three started firing back at me, giving my sister the chance to escape and hide behind the couches. This gave me the chance to crawl my way through the passage into a room while the BGs continued shooting .

I heard footsteps running towards the room I was in and fired a shot into the wall scaring them away from the door. I checked my FA and went back out into the lounge to check on my sister, one of the BG's stood at the garage glass door and fired 2 shots my direction. I tried to return fire but realised I was empty . I then dropped my slide forward thinking if he saw my slide locked back they would know I was empty, stupid I know, but when
    I went out I remembered that I had lazily left my spare mag in the car door .

As I went outside to get the spare mag, I saw one BG on his Knees crawling on my driveway while the other was trying to drag him out. This all while I was waving and screaming with my empty gun pointed at them.

I guess it worked, as when he saw me he left his bud and ran to the getaway car, which gave me a chance to grab my spare mag.

Spare mag in locked and ready to go again, I ran to the gate as they drove off, running past the BG lying on my driveway, who wasn't twitching. Checked the street but they had already disappeared. The BG on the floor then makes a move behind me and turns from his side to his tummy and tries to take aim, another move a lot will criticize me for, is that I chose not to finish him off but rather to run and kick him hard, he is the black boot who hit me earlier .

Another mistake I made was grabbing his FA and tossing it across the yard .

Soon after the cops and neighbours arrived, that's when I noticed I had been hit three times in the right leg,one clean exit and one that seems to have entered then taken a chunk of flesh the size of a match box out the other end. The third was in the back of the thigh that decided to set up camp

Booysens saps were excellent xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is what I lived through last night, out gunned four to one and only 9 in my mag. They were full up with three 9mm's, one very nice chrome Taurus and possibly a 45 as well

I hope all that read, see my mistakes and never make them.
    Last edited by camouflage762; 22-01-2014 at 10:59.

User

Default Re: HELD UP

WOW!!!
    Dude, you and your sister are still alive and the taxpayers don't have to feed that POS while he's in the State Hotel.

Big up!!!!
    A roaring Lion kills no game

User

Sjoe. Glad you made it despite your mistakes. Resistance wins again.

User

Not a bad outcome considering the odds. You and your family live and 2POS wont be able to put anyone through that hell ever again. Well done.

R.I.P. Feb 2015

Jo! Glad you are alive and able to tell us the story. I hope you get well soon.

Wow. Supremely glad you are alive. Hats off for fighting back and saving your sister.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

I have goosebumps after reading this!!

Well done 1911NS!!

Thanx bud thinking back on it now that was a situation that not many walk away from. Four fully armed BGs and me on my own! Sombody up there was looking out for us big time

User

Glad to hear your still with us. Stay strong. You are officialy a legend.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    Wow. Supremely glad you are alive. Hats off for fighting back and saving your sister.
    Any legal issues with him posting his story? Mods should rather delete this therad if it could compound legal issues.

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast