Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: HELD UP

Quote Originally Posted by rboshoff View Post
    Any legal issues with him posting his story? Mods should rather delete this therad if it could compound legal issues.
    I did not think about the trouble that i might get into for posting i only wanted to share my story so others could see my mistakes and learn from them. Like i said in the post the mindset and and skill or lack there of for me personally came from reading other guys posts on GS. I fully agree should the post get me in to trouble legally please delete post mods.

Thank you all for the well wishes

User

well done dude! Just to clarify: four came, and only two left? That's good shooting mate! Very good shooting.

I hope you get back to fighting fit in no time, and I hope you and your sister recover emotionally from this quickly. you're a hero man.

User

Default Re: HELD UP

Good to hear that you and your family are o.k. and not letting yourself become a statistic.

User

Well done.

User

Well done dude! Good mindset and good result! Good luck with the admin!

User

Goeie.bliksem. Sir, huge respect to you! Glad you got through and well done on doing EVERYTHING RIGHT! You and your sister both are alive and kicking today, and that means you did EVERYTHING PERFECTLY! WELL BLOODY DONE!

Quote Originally Posted by Manservant View Post
    well done dude! Just to clarify: four came, and only two left? That's good shooting mate! Very good shooting.
    Not proud of it at all but yes can confirm only two left. House looks like a warzone all in all 32 holes and cases found laying around and only 9 are my own. Two entry/exits on my right calf leaving a little shrapnel one clean and the other looks to have gone out sideways taking a large chunk the size of a matchbox with it and one logded in right upper thigh.

User

Wow dude, very very well done!!

You took some hits but managed to control the situation in the end. Best of all, you and your sister are still alive. I take my hat off to you fighting back. Thank you for posting....... It really brings the reality of what us tax paying South Africans have to deal with on a daily basis.
    I can only pray that i will not have to be involved in such a SHTF situation.

User

Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nuffsaid View Post
    Not proud of it at all but yes can confirm only two left. House looks like a warzone all in all 32 holes and cases found laying around and only 9 are my own. Two entry/exits on my right calf leaving a little shrapnel one clean and the other looks to have gone out sideways taking a large chunk the size of a matchbox with it and one logded in right upper thigh.
    You can definitely be proud of how you handled it :) good luck with the leg, I hope it heals up nicely, although it will take time.

You did well under the circumstances.Glad your'e ok. Do you think that a high capacity 9mm might have served you better?

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast