Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    User

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    Personally I say the only fair execution law would be to execute someone by exactly the same means as he did his victim.
    That would get somewhat interesting for those who are on death row for rape...

User

Default Re: US States contemplate firing squads for death penalty

Quote Originally Posted by Tetelestai View Post
    I anticipated that exact response.

I figured what you should do is throw them in the hungry crocodile pit, you leave them there for 2 days whiles you ponder over the problem, should they be alive after the 2 days you just ponder some more.

User

I would imagine that in all likelihood the bullet might be a better option.

User

Ever seen a sex-crazed gorilla?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Dukren View Post
    I would imagine that in all likelihood the bullet might be a better option.
    Personally, I like Messor suggestion in the post above yours more. I'd hate to waste ammo.

Edit: Toxxyc makes a valid point too. Provided the animals (that walk on 4 paws) remain unharmed.

If others do barbaric deeds do we too become barbarians in an attempt to correct the behaviour?
    One too many wasted sunsets and one too many for the road .........

User

Ai Andrew, spoiling the fun. We're making a bit light of the situation obviously. Messor set the perfect trap for me and I fell for it.

Personally, I don't mind the use of firing squad if the criminal-hugging EU companies refuse to provide the requisite injections. My more serious concern is the guys doing the shooting. A 1 in 5 chance you're the guy with the wax bullet? No thanks.

Banned

I was wondering when someone was going to finally post this topic in here.

FYI- We've already executed 3 persons in the the US this year, in Florida, Oklahoma, and Ohio. There's another one scheduled in TX for today... illegal alien and cop killer.

The controversy surrounding the recent Ohio execution must be put into context. He slashed a 7-month pregnant woman to death after raping her. Not long later her husband killed himself as this was too much for him to bear. It took a mere 11 min longer than normal for him to finally die and he spent 20 years on death row... 3 hots and a cot, TV, internet, paperbacks, and somehow he got engaged, to a woman, while on death row. I hope his suffering was unimaginable, but it wasn't. For 20 years he clung to the very possible chance of a stay of execution. The "snorting" that the MSM described during his "horrible death" was SNORING. He was sound asleep as his black heart finally stopped beating.

Bottom line the majority of Americans support the death penalty. Politicians risk losing votes is they try to intervene.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/20/be...of-mr-mcguire/

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/upcoming-executions

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/execution-list-2014

User

I've you've got a fox in your henhouse, you can cover your eyes and ears as much as you like your chickens aren't safe, thus you have to remove it.

Now I don't believe the whole wax bullet thing, physics don't work that way, wax can never be as heavy as lead, so any half-experienced shooter knows he just fired a wax bullet. Soldiers goes to the front, engage, kills or gets killed by an opponent he does not know personally, all he knows is he is fighting for his way of life(hopefully). There is no difference when executing a criminal, you are removing the scum you don't want amongst society.

I wonder if we were able to get stats on all the people in human rights groups, how many of them have been raped, tortured, violently assaulted by a criminal, or had one of their close loved ones lost by the hand of such? Being mr niceguy whom loves all humanity and want's to paint flowers on other peoples sd weapons, or believe child rapists should watch dstv in prison doesn't contribute to the health of that society in any way. Nobody likes the idea of taking another humans life, yet an individual forfeits that right when he starts acting like a barbarian, killing and raping other people in that society.

Does slapping a young child on the bum sounds like a civilized/humane thing to do? I myself pray to God that parents have the opportunity to do so, knowing most psycho's who wants to kill or rape their young children are dealt with in the most extreme way, eliminated from existence.

Banned

The last US execution by firing squad was in 2010. The State of Utah smoked Ronnie Lee Miller, a child rapist who murdered his victim(He went on to be convicted of attempted murder as well while in prison). One of the executors had something to say about the affair...

"I've shot squirrels that I felt worse about."

True story.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast