Default Help: Pump Action Shotgun Motivation

Hi All

I just bought a Mossberg 500 ATP, perfect condition at a price I could not refuse.

Three questions, but first, I have competency for handgun, shotgun and rifle I currently have licenses and own two rifles, a .303 and a .375. I am a member of the NSA

1. I am a beginner with shotgun. What will be the best way to motivate the gun, was thinking of going the hunting route but need ideas and uses, what animals would I target Azande things like that, if anyone could supply an example of a successful motivation that would help.

2. I am buying the FA from an estate, what do I need to get from the executor.

3. On a pervious thread there was discussions, with regards to storing the FA while waiting for the approval with a SAPA 531, any one care to elaborate on that, can I keep the FA while waiting for the license.

Last thing, I don't want to motivate as a SD FA as I see a Glock or CZ in my near future.

Please, any help will be greatly appreciated

Thank you,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Help: Pump Action Shotgun Motivation

hi BM

since you have rifles maybe motivate for OSS, clay pigeon shooting, or birds (duck, guinea fowl) maybe a direction

I think you will require a letter from the executor but that should form part of the application form

storage I'm not sure of but I know that you may have to book it into a dealer.

regards

User

Motivate it for wing shooting (guinea fowl etc) and range use.

With my 9mm app I gave a copy of the existing license, death certificate, copy of my uncles id (was licensed to him), copy of the executors id, his letter of executorship (all which were certified) and the just the one page on the license app that he needed to fill in, then the DFO kept what he thought was necessary.

IF the storage permit was granted by the deciding officer then you could store it but it would be illegal for you to fetch the shotgun and take it from point A to point B since its only a permit for storage, so in other words you may not transport it.

User

"When you just have to kill every motherf&cker in the room" - I need a Mossberg ATP. Please Mr. Officer.

Really having a Motivational Letter Writers Block, even started of thinking not to buy the gun

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tweety View Post
    "When you just have to kill every motherf&cker in the room" - I need a Mossberg ATP. Please Mr. Officer.
    I don't know?! I tend to feel this way about AK's lol
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm -George Orwell

User

Just say why you need it, so something like you need it for hunting purposes and include an example or two of the game you want to hunt, say why that gun is suitable and why your others are not doesn't need to be so complicated and since you a member of NSA, send your motivation to them and they will endorse it and will even give some advice if they feel you need some.