Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: New To the M&P 15-22 Family

Okay so where can I find a lighter shade of black 15-22?

Quote Originally Posted by BandK View Post
    Okay so where can I find a lighter shade of black 15-22?
    I saw on the S&O website that they had the M&P15-22 a few weeks ago. Haven't checked in a while so not sure if they still have stock. I was hoping to keep it quiet so as to grab one for myself, but it's gonna be a while before I can even qualify for one so I don't mind sharing the info

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Dicks View Post
    I saw on the S&O website that they had the M&P15-22 a few weeks ago. Haven't checked in a while so not sure if they still have stock. I was hoping to keep it quiet so as to grab one for myself, but it's gonna be a while before I can even qualify for one so I don't mind sharing the info
    Thanks Mr D - I called and they only have the 223 left in stock😩

User

So where is that recent thread where everyone lashes "grey" and encourages GS peeps to support the Local Agents, distributors etc

I think it must be extremely hard (soul destroying) on the Agents/Importers when their own suppliers cannot supply. The demand is there and they have to look on, as the "competition" bring in the same, as they please, from where they please, and satisfy the market.

Im not a great supporter of Grey products, but then again, the heart wants what the heart wants and if there is nothing available elsewhere, what choice does one really have
    Take advantage while you can

About 30 months ago, the same thing happened to the air rifle market, Grey imports, destroyed the wholesale market, Importers/agents have still not recovered, and the used market went to the toilet. Grey imports now dominate, but no longer at the cut throat prices as before

happy to announce that my section 16 licence was approved on the 20th of march after it was a whole month in the consideration phase. now i just have to wait another half a year for the card to be printed lol.

Thanks for all you input on what to use and what not to use it helped allot.

here is some pics

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sennin View Post
    happy to announce that my section 16 licence was approved on the 20th of march after it was a whole month in the consideration phase. now i just have to wait another half a year for the card to be printed lol.

Thanks for all you input on what to use and what not to use it helped allot.

here is some pics

Congrats. Confused though. You shooting on Sec21 temp? or did your dealer organize shoot?

I see you have "signature" Smith and Wesson M&P 15-22 single mag. Order some mags off Brownells before they disappear. Had mine three weeks now and its runs amazingly well. Get some Bore-Tech Eliminator and keep it clean. Also be careful not to bend ejector rod when you pull/push a patch through the barrel!

jip got my Section 21 in middle Feb. I have already got an extra mag from Brownells so im set to go have done about 360 rounds trough it and still loving it. Thanks for the tip on the Bore-Tech Eliminator will definitely look into it and get some.

Good news Card was printed in 1 week going to collect it now!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3