Default GSG - 522 RS ( Retractable Stock ) R7550.00 with one mag - Valentines Promo.

Serious bang for your buck here Guys,

The GSG - 522 RS, high performance tactical carbine, exceptionally accurate, compatible with all 522 series accessories including the 110rd drum. Supplied with one magazine, tactical rail, spare sight blades, small toolkit, removable flash hider for a suppressor and of course, the legendary GSG 3 year warranty.

We played with this at the range today, great fun, consumed every possible ammo type we had right down to subsonics with a suppressor.

There is no equal in the market, on price, performance, warranty and product quality.

Spoil yourself on behalf of your girlfriend, fiance, wife this Valentines day!

Default Re: GSG - 522 RS ( Retractable Stock ) R7550.00 with one mag - Valentines Promo.

And seeing that we appreciate all the sales the site has generated, we will throw in a box of .22 ammo and a decent sighting target for when you add your red dot!

Default Re: GSG - 522 RS ( Retractable Stock ) R7550.00 with one mag - Valentines Promo.

Thanks for the great response guys, due to popular demand we are extending the promo until the end of Feb.

Regards
    Tim
    083 651 8313

Banned

Any chance you do trade-ins? Firearms, kidneys etc?
    Starting a new job today, lets hope I can pull out enough for the firearm and extras
    Will be contacting you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by baboo19 View Post
    Any chance you do trade-ins? Firearms, kidneys etc?
    Starting a new job today, lets hope I can pull out enough for the firearm and extras
    Will be contacting you soon!
    Hi Baboo,

This week we were offered 15 kidneys, 2 ex wives, a Citi Golf and an engagement ring, apparently the dude wanted the gun more than his fiance :) keep me posted and I will assist where I can.

Good luck with new job mate

Regards
    Tim
    083 651 8313

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Tim View Post
    Hi Baboo,

This week we were offered 15 kidneys, 2 ex wives, a Citi Golf and an engagement ring, apparently the dude wanted the gun more than his fiance :) keep me posted and I will assist where I can.

Good luck with new job mate

Regards
    Tim
    083 651 8313
    Dude just because u have such a good sense of humor I will pop in next week some time to say hi and have a look.

one life no fear.

Cool, let me know when so I can make sure I am available to meet you at the store, cheers.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tacti...75815259140761

User

Will do thanks

one life no fear.

Took this carbine to the range on Friday and was pleasantly surprised by the accuracy we were able to achieve without a solid dead rest, using a Lynx M4x20 scope (not the most suitable scope for the task)
    We will run these again with a decent, fine cross hair scope and post the performance achieved, one thing was clear, the 522 series is capable of astounding accuracy, far better than we were able to extract with the current setup, see results below. All groups are 10 shots at 25m in an indoor range unless noted otherwise.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tacti...75815259140761

Last edited by Tactical Tim; 20-02-2014 at 09:06.

We have one 522 RS left @ R7550.00, the promotion will end at midnight tonight. The response has been tremendous, thanks to all our clients for their valuable support.

Send a mail to tim@tactical22.co.za if you would like to be lucky owner of the last 522 RS.

Optic optional extra.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tactical-22/575815259140761

Last edited by Tactical Tim; 28-02-2014 at 15:47.