Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Businesses supportive of gun owners!

Quote Originally Posted by ABHM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary
    The Nigerian bar down the road from me.

(cant remember the name)
    Mary I would like some sense in this thread so if they are supportive of gun owners by all mean but no jokes please!
    sry

The Nigerian bar down the road from me.

(cant remember the name)
    Mary I would like some sense in this thread so if they are supportive of gun owners by all mean but no jokes please!
    sry
    pcrn hpy194
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

also Ocean Basket in general, the Wimpy at Jean Avenue, The Spur at the Checkers Centre also on Jean and Hendrik Verwoed, in fact the manager there once told a patron who complained about the firearms of two uniformed police members having lunch to stop being ridiculios and grow up. All of these businesses in Centurion
    The manager at that Spur is awesome...we'll eat there again for sure!
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

also Ocean Basket in general
    It's a sad state of affairs when the main sponsor of the South African IPSC squad sells fish and chips !!! md217

What happened to PMP, Vektor etc - if the local industry doesn't support our shooters why should we support them !!!!! whp

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Fred24
    It's a sad state of affairs when the main sponsor of the South African IPSC squad sells fish and chips !!! md217
    What happened to PMP, Vektor etc - if the local industry doesn't support our shooters why should we support them !!!!! whp
    Well now... it appears that a few Nedbank employees are active IDPA shooters...

It seems to me IDPA might qualify for some of the cash Athletics SA is no longer in line for(?)

hpy71
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by paulatadventures
    Well now... it appears that a few Nedbank employees are active IDPA shooters...

It seems to me IDPA might qualify for some of the cash Athletics SA is no longer in line for(?)
    if only ...................... supporting people who are "training to kill people" is way too politically incorrect !!! >:(

I doubt the employees of Nedbank even admit they are involved in shooting sports - probably a career limiting admission confused0083

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

if only ...................... supporting people who are "training to kill people" is way too politically incorrect !!! >:(
    I doubt the employees of Nedbank even admit they are involved in shooting sports - probably a career limiting admission confused0083
    Hey, Boet, on the same day that Nedbank announced dropping ASA (and the ANC kindergarten went into epileptic fits) their Marketing GM stood up at the Cape Winemakers Guild Auction and announced how delighted they were to be sponsoring the CWG. These okes aren't afraid of controversy happy0065
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by paulatadventures
    Hey, Boet, on the same day that Nedbank announced dropping ASA (and the ANC kindergarten went into epileptic fits) their Marketing GM stood up at the Cape Winemakers Guild Auction and announced how delighted they were to be sponsoring the CWG. These okes aren't afraid of controversy happy0065
    Yes they are, when controversy translates to loss of business and that means on balance they hope to get more by changing their sponsorship than they will lose by the change. Economics 101 always applies.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred24 View Post
    It's a sad state of affairs when the main sponsor of the South African IPSC squad sells fish and chips
    There is MUCH MORE to Ocean Basket than just "supportive of gun owners!

The main shareholder of the group, Peter (Fats) Lazirides is a phenomenal supporter of gun ownership and a prolific collector, shooter, hunter AND LITIGATOR in our interests.

It was the appeal judgement he managed to get that slowly started the ball rolling in favour of successful applications at least for dedicated shooters in the darkest times of the new legislation.

Also, as a groupthey have advertised in the past within many of the various association's media. They were often in our Big Bore Journal at BASA!

Notwithstanding that I am personally also in the family restaurant business I do my best to eat at an Ocean Basket any chance I get........

Banned

Im hungry, I should go to Ocean Basket quick

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast