User

Default Thanks for the NEA15 support!

My NEA15 rail was working itself loose during a decent shooting session. It eventually got to the point where the little allen cap screws could not be tightened any more (and the lug were showing a lot metal fatigue/stress) and even when completely tightened down the rail had some rattle immediately, shooting it would loosen every thing up again (the screws themselves remained tight), the cycle continued.

I contacted Frank of HBASA and he liaised with NEA and he came back to me after a little while, asking for delivery details. Within a day or two I had a new rail system delivered. I did the change out myself (needs a new style barrel nut as well) and within no time was up and running with the new rail. It's been about 6 weeks and so far the rail has stood up fine, nothing coming loose at all.

The backup support was one of the big reason I bought a NEA15 and I just want to thank Frank, Jacques and NEA publicly for the awesome product and service!

User

Default Re: Thanks for the NEA15 support!

Great to hear that. From your post and that of others, the NEA support has been really awesome in SA.

Keep it up guys!

Great to hear about a great product being well supported. This should encourage more people to have a look.

User

Great stuff, tales like this are why I also bought myself an NEA and have another on order :).