Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: www.gunsa.co.za

User

Default Re: www.gunsa.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpie View Post
    Posts in this thread: 2

Sorry if it seems anal, but rules are rules...
    Intros does not count as a post.

User

Posts in the intro section do not contribute to post counts

User

Snap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User

post something constructive please?

if you want to be a policeman, do some investigation before pointing fingers, FYI posts in the intro section don't count towards your post count.

User

Sorry if it seems anal
    Yes, it is. Stoppit.

User

Well that escalated quickly...

Stay Bladed.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelrp View Post
    I phoned when looking for a new firearm lately, very vague answers to questions about "DO YOU HAVE THE GUN IN STOCK SO I CAN COME LOOK?". The whole story just seems wrong and I see red lights flashing telling me to stay away.
    Because Gunsa is an online store he wont keep any stock. the benefits of an online store is that he doesn't have to keep stock which would not only cost to keep but also cost in insurance. an online store also does not need a store front which can also cost money. The only cost is maintaining the website which if you know what you are doings only costs R200 a month and some time. The store can then reduce the price of the stock as all this money has been saved.

So he will never have stock of what you want. but once you pay he orders it and keeps it aside.

My personal experience with Gunsa.co.za has been good. i purchased a Glock G26 gen 4 from them. George personally phoned my up to confirm the order. he helped direct me in the right direction with the licencing and motivation. once the stock did arrive at his premises he sent me photos with the serial number etc.

So put your red lights away, George Runs a legitimate business. he provides good service. Online gunstores is something new to us and therefore untrustworthy but i can assure you that the system works.

Alot of gun shops will also tell you not to use online stores. but this is purely because they need the business and the online stores can easily undercut them.

User

Quote Originally Posted by scriptbunny View Post
    Because Gunsa is an online store he wont keep any stock. the benefits of an online store is that he doesn't have to keep stock which would not only cost to keep but also cost in insurance. an online store also does not need a store front which can also cost money. The only cost is maintaining the website which if you know what you are doings only costs R200 a month and some time. The store can then reduce the price of the stock as all this money has been saved.

So he will never have stock of what you want. but once you pay he orders it and keeps it aside.

My personal experience with Gunsa.co.za has been good. i purchased a Glock G26 gen 4 from them. George personally phoned my up to confirm the order. he helped direct me in the right direction with the licencing and motivation. once the stock did arrive at his premises he sent me photos with the serial number etc.

So put your red lights away, George Runs a legitimate business. he provides good service. Online gunstores is something new to us and therefore untrustworthy but i can assure you that the system works.

Alot of gun shops will also tell you not to use online stores. but this is purely because they need the business and the online stores can easily undercut them.
    Then why doesn't he just say he doesn't have stock? Why be so cryptic about it? I can understand buying a Glock online, they all look the same. But who in their right mind would fork out R50k for a shotgun they haven't seen? And then all the secretiveness. Nope, I won't "put my red lights away", Roxanne.

User

Fair point. 50K is a lot of money to throw at some stranger. and I wouldn't know why he would have been acting cryptic.

All I am sayings is he helped me out with everything from advice on getting competency, to providing information that I could use as part of my motivation. and advice on gun care etc. He went beyond the call of duty and i will get my next gun from him.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5