Default So you think you can field strip and reassemble an M16 / AR15 fast?

Take a look at 11 year old McKenzie and see what you think ;D

[nomedia="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=irykjLjuKo8&feature=related"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

Default Re: So you think you can field strip and reassemble an M16 / AR15 fast?

Some serious stuff...have you looked at the other clips about the same girl? She handles that pistol quite good, just not enough lockup and thus a couple jams every now and then. I just freaked a bit when she does a 360 turn with a loaded firearm.....from a sporting perspective that is such a big no, but it is not sport shooting that she is doing.

I saw that...sport shooting or not, that is a big no-no in a range environment, but she was either reminded or remembered herself and turned back around. I have had grown men under the stress of a tactical course do the same or worse however. One reason why many instructors wear their BPs at the range!
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

I had a look at a few of her clips and also listened to the range commands. On one I could hear commands like 'check around you' or something like that. Also she does this on 2 clips but the gun is pointed straight up when she does this. I seems to me more part of the 'exercise / training' that she was participating in. I was a bit worried on the one clip where they start with back on the ground and then draw and engage, her feet just seems to be almost in the way.... but still one must admire her abilities.

User

I percieved her 360 as a trained action. One one of the vid's a fellow course member does exactly the same before she does it.