Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: FA Sent In For Ballistics

Hi Guys... sorry only checked my phone now...

Heres how it happend...

My wife picked me up from work last friday 20th june 2014... as my car went it for a service... on our way home to alberton... as i work in Lenasia... we stopped at a Red Robot... Cnr Nirvana Drive And Golden highway Intersection... At the robot in traffic... at around 5.30pm... i just heard and a window break... as i heard my wife screaming... realised that the BG broke her window on the passanger side... and had a Knife held towards her neck... BG demanding for our phones and jewellery... as i saw this i drew my firearm and fired a shot within the car towards him... he then ran into the bushes... not sure if he got hit or not... just glad all turned out well... and my wife and 2 daughters are safe today... first time i have ever been involved in such a scary situation...

User

Thanks again Guys for all the excellent advise received... Since i have joined this forum i have learnt so much... i just need more practice with My Firearms...

User

Quote Originally Posted by .FOURTY-5 View Post
    Hi Guys... sorry only checked my phone now...

Heres how it happend...

My wife picked me up from work last friday 20th june 2014... as my car went it for a service... on our way home to alberton... as i work in Lenasia... we stopped at a Red Robot... Cnr Nirvana Drive And Golden highway Intersection... At the robot in traffic... at around 5.30pm... i just heard and a window break... as i heard my wife screaming... realised that the BG broke her window on the passanger side... and had a Knife held towards her neck... BG demanding for our phones and jewellery... as i saw this i drew my firearm and fired a shot within the car towards him... he then ran into the bushes... not sure if he got hit or not... just glad all turned out well... and my wife and 2 daughters are safe today... first time i have ever been involved in such a scary situation...
    Hectic man! Well done for keeping cool and acting quick without hesitation

User

Sorry for a few spelling errors... getting use to this new phone... im still old school with the new technology...

User

Quote Originally Posted by .FOURTY-5 View Post
    Sorry for a few spelling errors... getting use to this new phone... im still old school with the new technology...
    Meh us young guys make so many typos on our iPhones and Androids.. No-one will call you on that hehe

If you want to, if you are using Tapatalk on your phone to post on the forum, add a signature that says in small "sent from my mobile via Tapatalk" or something like that. Then the grammar nazis are prone to let the errors slide :P

User

Lol... thank ravingDiode... i am using tapatalk... will try and add signature... cool

User

I am very glad you and your family are safe. Well done for defending them :) I hope you and your family are ok considering what you went through. Regards

User

Well done on protecting your loved ones. Contact KevinF - he will able to help debrief you on the events, just to ensure that things are settled for you.

User

Awsome... Thanks MJC

Hi .FOURTY-5

Well done on protecting yourself & your family. It is good to know that none of you were harmed (physically).

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast