Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: White Farmers are Not Land Thieves

So, I just had a look at the 1913 Land Act. As iniquitous as it was it still provided for expropriation utilising money provided by parliament. In other words there was no theft. The land was expropriated WITH compensation.

User

Anyone who knows the history of SA will know that there was no one and nothing in SA when europeans arrived here except for the Khoikhoi and San in the Cape. Only LATER did africans move down from the North after learning of people with white skins in the South and exciting things happening in the South.

The african way - never ending uncertainty and of cource everything else that goes with it - inject yourself without invitation into someone elses territory, outbreed others, make a nuisance of yourself, take from others by force because you never created or developed anything in your own history, always blaming your own inability and incompetence on someone else, reversing the progress of others (changing a developed country back to a 3rd world country), conflict, poverty, disease, hardship, over population, chaos, do not understand that concept of "mine" and "yours" (self entitlement), moving back to the stone age etc . . .

And believe what ever propaganda you are told because you do not know your own history - the one about europeans who stole the land in SA from africans is particularly populour.

No offence intended, the above are merely an observation of what is happening in SA by a concerned citizen, maybe it will open a few eyes to the truth / reality.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Armed1 View Post
    Anyone who knows the history of SA will know that there was no one and nothing in SA when europeans arrived here except for the Khoikhoi and San in the Cape. Only LATER did africans move down from the North after learning of people with white skins in the South and exciting things happening in the South.

The african way - never ending uncertainty and of cource everything else that goes with it - inject yourself without invitation into someone elses territory, outbreed others, make a nuisance of yourself, take from others by force because you never created or developed anything in your own history, always blaming your own inability and incompetence on someone else, reversing the progress of others (changing a developed country back to a 3rd world country), conflict, poverty, disease, hardship, over population, chaos, do not understand that concept of "mine" and "yours" (self entitlement), moving back to the stone age etc . . .

And believe what ever propaganda you are told because you do not know your own history - the one about europeans who stole the land in SA from africans is particularly populour.

No offence intended, the above are merely an observation of what is happening in SA by a concerned citizen, maybe it will open a few eyes to the truth / reality.
    I'm sure nobody will take offence at that at all...

"Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

I gues there will be some offended and what i wrote will be labled racist but as the saying goes: "the truth hurts"

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I'm sure nobody will take offence at that at all...

No not at all. He will provide full references to research and findings on the subject, I am sure.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Im sorry i did not realise there are foreigners on the forum, I should have taken this into account. Apologies.
    Please do not be offended, I know its hard reading this and believing this from a country you do not live in and have not experienced this for yourself. Only if you live in a country can you fully understand what the situation in a country is like.
    Like I said, it is an observation, not a research project or allegations.
    The above is based on personal experience.

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Came across as a statement of fact rather than your person outlook on life.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Im sorry i did not realise there are foreigners on the forum, I should have taken this into account. Apologies.
    Please do not be offended, I know its hard reading this and believing this from a country you do not live in and have not experienced this for yourself. Only if you live in a country can you fully understand what the situation in a country is like.
    Like I said, it is an observation, not a research project or allegations.
    The above is based on personal experience.
    There a saying about opinions somewhere.

User

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    Came across as a statement of fact rather than your person outlook on life.
    I can see that yes, I should have made it clearer that its not a statement. Apologies.

User

The african way -...
    Not to be funny but on some level I might be a little offended. I consider myself an African and not a European. I was born here and my forefathers were born here. Unless "African" means something else to you. And if it does then don't be shy...Pic a colour and say what you mean.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast