Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Default Re: Quantum Carry kydex holsters

I did a review on Quantum Carry's "Centerline" holster. For some reason the administration has decided to delete it??

Great holster. If you're looking for an AIWB holster, i highly recommend it.

User

While this thread is still in revival mode, does anyone here use, or have experience with, the single mag carriers, carried AIWB?

Referring specifically to this one: https://quantumcarry.com/collections...single-carrier

Input into comfort and concealment will be much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Ghost

User

I use one of those, angled , with a 15, 17 or 17+2 mag

Very concealed with a shorter mag

User

Quote Originally Posted by SLR View Post

How do you angle that model's clip? I have his other style (older), which has the holes offset for straight or angled clips but I don't see it on this?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Cockroach View Post
    How do you angle that model's clip? I have his other style (older), which has the holes offset for straight or angled clips but I don't see it on this?
    The picture didn't load when I opened the page. I have the other one too, with the offset hole

User

Quote Originally Posted by SLR View Post

Has anyone tried the Quantam Carry chameleon? I know earlier in the thread there is talk of a new cnc cut model, but the guy is sworn to secrecy so cant divulge details, etc.
    There doesn't seem to be any feedback on this model in the thread or elsewhere.
    I'm specifically looking at the AIWB version with the RCS claw - does anyone have one and use it?
    My other options are CKCS AIWB, where Geoff makes the claw himself (Not rcs) of kydex, looks good too, with some reverse cant adjustability.
    I tried the Daniels, and it fit my 26 so well, and was very well made, but i could not conceal it at all! My Remora disappears, the Daniels did not - i have heard from many folks that I am in the minority though, apparently works well for a lot of peeps. There is an option to add the RCS claw, but you have to order separetly.
    I'm finding the biggest issue is that i cant try any of these holsters, as A, i am in DBN and no one keeps much of anything, and B, most of these suppliers make to order, so there are no demo models.
    An Eidelon is likely in my future, but it will have to wait until i can justify the cost - if i could try one and it worked, i would order right now, but a R2k gamble is not an option at the moment unfortuntely.

User

Quote Originally Posted by MRJT View Post
    Has anyone tried the Quantam Carry chameleon? I know earlier in the thread there is talk of a new cnc cut model, but the guy is sworn to secrecy so cant divulge details, etc.
    There doesn't seem to be any feedback on this model in the thread or elsewhere.
    I'm specifically looking at the AIWB version with the RCS claw - does anyone have one and use it?
    My other options are CKCS AIWB, where Geoff makes the claw himself (Not rcs) of kydex, looks good too, with some reverse cant adjustability.
    I tried the Daniels, and it fit my 26 so well, and was very well made, but i could not conceal it at all! My Remora disappears, the Daniels did not - i have heard from many folks that I am in the minority though, apparently works well for a lot of peeps. There is an option to add the RCS claw, but you have to order separetly.
    I'm finding the biggest issue is that i cant try any of these holsters, as A, i am in DBN and no one keeps much of anything, and B, most of these suppliers make to order, so there are no demo models.
    An Eidelon is likely in my future, but it will have to wait until i can justify the cost - if i could try one and it worked, i would order right now, but a R2k gamble is not an option at the moment unfortuntely.
    Not the Chameleon, but I just ordered the Covert and it should arrive today. I ordered the claw, but forgot to order C clips.

Give me a few days and I'll be able to give some feedback.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thanks Carleng

User

If you can afford the Eidelon, just get it. Everything else is a copy.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast