Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Default Re: Bang -A- Lert Tripwire Device "REVIEW"

Quote Originally Posted by camouflage762 View Post
    Have you installed it with the backing Plate?

It makes the unit much much more reliable.

Did you email me as I requested in the other thread?

I will then be able to assist and get you sorted.
    The original one didn't come with a back plate. They added that soon after I returned mine - and after claiming nothing was wrong with it.

This tripwire device is poorly made and rusts very quickly if left in place for a short period. I have seen better ones from the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Taranis View Post
    The original one didn't come with a back plate. They added that soon after I returned mine - and after claiming nothing was wrong with it.

This tripwire device is poorly made and rusts very quickly if left in place for a short period. I have seen better ones from the USA.

I disagree.

As mentioned in Post #13, you have issues with the manufacture and chose this forum to vent your frustrations.

The fact is that we have sold many of them, and every now and then we have to assist a customer either with advice how to install correctly or if unit is faulty, we replace it.

Many of the bang alert have been set on farms, plots and factories to provide early warning. I have some set up on my property too.

If you want, let me know and I will send you one.
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

I've had some installation issues with my second one. Disn't take me more than a few minutes of thinking and experimenting to figure out exactly why it wasn't working, and the fix was very quick.

Mine saw constant rain and humidity for more than a week, during which the only rust it was was on the "sear" washer.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

Quote Originally Posted by camouflage762 View Post
    I disagree.

As mentioned in Post #13, you have issues with the manufacture and chose this forum to vent your frustrations.

The fact is that we have sold many of them, and every now and then we have to assist a customer either with advice how to install correctly or if unit is faulty, we replace it.

Many of the bang alert have been set on farms, plots and factories to provide early warning. I have some set up on my property too.

If you want, let me know and I will send you one.
    I raised the matter with the owner of the business first. He became stroppy and refused to admit fault, plus lied to me about a full refund.
    Thanks for the offer, but its just not up to the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    I've had some installation issues with my second one. Disn't take me more than a few minutes of thinking and experimenting to figure out exactly why it wasn't working, and the fix was very quick.

Mine saw constant rain and humidity for more than a week, during which the only rust it was was on the "sear" washer.
    The firing pin is just a nail. You can see that parts of the device are just untreated bits of stuff from a hardware shop.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5