Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Outdoorsman Benoni

She said failure to do so means their firearms will be forfeited by the state.
    Any guesses as to where these FA's will end up? "eish! it got stolen ..."

User

The license for Outdoorsman Benoni wasn't renewed 2 years prior before I took over. When I requested a full inspection for SAPS the following came to light. The license wasn't renewed for 2 years - Weapons was sold twice to different people. Weapons was booked out on storage permits. Weapons was used by some customers while it was still booked in the register. Based upon that the SAPS had to close the weapons part of the shop.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Lizelle View Post
    The license for Outdoorsman Benoni wasn't renewed 2 years prior before I took over. When I requested a full inspection for SAPS the following came to light. The license wasn't renewed for 2 years - Weapons was sold twice to different people. Weapons was booked out on storage permits. Weapons was used by some customers while it was still booked in the register. Based upon that the SAPS had to close the weapons part of the shop.
    If I were you I wouldn't have answered this thread... considering that its 2 and a half years old and all BUT I do admire your candidness.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Lizelle View Post

User

The fact is the previous owner didn't renew his dealers license. Not that I wasn't interested. I had to sort out the mess that he made.
    Lizelle

User

People need to know that some dodgy dealers is getting away with this. While some other dealers makes small mistakes and they have to face the consequences.
    But the inspection was done and the owner is a free man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2