Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Dead Ringer Snake Eyes available in SA! for Glock, HK, Springfield and Smith & Wesson

**New Product Launch**

Tactical .22 has been awarded the SA Distribution of the prestigious "Dead Ringer" advanced pistol night sight product range.

High visibility tritium inserts ensure fast and accurate engagement of the target in low light conditions, halo type rear sight provides high speed aquisition in normal light conditions coupled with a high profile front sight blade, enhancing your ability to track a moving threat and increasing your hit ratio significantly.

Aquire your target up to 4x faster and engage the target with greater accuracy during stress fire, see the video review below by Instructor Zero.

Available now

Default Re: Dead Ringer Snake Eyes available in SA! for Glock, HK, Springfield and Smith & We

Another great review by the Glock Store Performance Centre,

User

Default Re: Dead Ringer Snake Eyes available in SA! for Glock, HK, Springfield and Smith & We

As much fun as I made of these earlier I'd actually like to try some.

Banned
    harties...If you are reading this, thank a teacher. Since its in English, thank a soldier.

cost?
    s&w m&p9?

We will be running a matched set of Glocks, HK's and a few others against the clock soon. Std pistol vs Snake eye equipped pistol of the same brand/model up to 20/25m or so, we might even get a few Gunsiter's to run the guns against each other.

Quote Originally Posted by 540i View Post
    cost?
    s&w m&p9?

In stock, Dave Sheer has them, R1950 approx, Chat to Brian

Installed on the ISSC M22, we were able to half the draw and first shot times without even trying too hard.

Three different combo's available,

GP-3 Green front/Green Rear
    GP-4 Orange Front/Green Rear
    GP-5 Green Front/Orange Rear

GP-3

Quote Originally Posted by Kayback View Post
    As much fun as I made of these earlier I'd actually like to try some.
    Pity you're in the Cape, I am testing a few this weekend, give me a shout if you ever come up to JHB, got some cool guns to kill some time with.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast